Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

I don't, and that's why i'm saying goodbye.

You've said repeatedly, about this dinner, that you want to see if she'll get back together with you and make things work. The "I gotta say goodbye" thing is pretty clearly not your real motivation here. At least be honest with yourself, goddam.

2. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

You got that backwards?

I thought that you sucked with jobs? MarkI sucks with relationships? Isn't is more like underage girls suck Eason?

Come on, 17 is not underage. Bunch of prudes...

3. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

+1

4. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Man I regret not sleeping with that girl when I had the chance :/ If only I wasn't such a great, stand-up guy! Damn!

5. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

I'm 20 and honestly think that it's abuse of authority at anything below 16. I personally wouldn't hit anything below 17, and the thought of a 17 year old is sketching me out. Hell, a freshman would feel wrong at this point. I've always dated girls a bit older, though.

6. Neo_Version 7

Man I regret not sleeping with that girl when I had the chance :/ If only I wasn't such a great, stand-up guy! Damn!

You truly are a saint amongst men.

I'm 20 and honestly think that it's abuse of authority at anything below 16. I personally wouldn't hit anything below 17, and the thought of a 17 year old is sketching me out. Hell, a freshman would feel wrong at this point. I've always dated girls a bit older, though.

Lol. What a queero.

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

This will all change once you get older, don't worry. Older women are great for some fun, but are (for me) unmarriable.

8. Beetleything

Beetleything Senior member

Thats bullshit. You're saying she is in control over whether you move on or not.

Exactly....BINGO...she is and has been all along.

When he said he was 19 i rolled my eyes....teenage...storm in a tea cup....you get years and years to get it on / off with chicks / girls / ladies and learn as you go along, but i suppose when your 19 it seems like the end of the world, i understand that.

It's seriously gone on to long and this final goodbye / meal / properly - whatever the hell it is - is one last ditch DRAMATIC final attempt to see if it's still "ON" ....

9. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    It's seriously gone on to long and this final goodbye / meal / properly - whatever the hell it is - is one last ditch DRAMATIC final attempt to see if it's still "ON" ....

And yet MarkI doesn't see this...
    [​IMG]

10. relax99

relax99 Well-Known Member

Mark, don't worry about taking advice because in a few months you'll realize what you did wrong or wish you had done. That being said, there was a ton of good advice given and it should have been heeded. You just need to learn this lesson for yourself and thats how life is sometimes.
    I say all this after being in a similar situation a few pages ago in this thread. I still have good days and bad but I can now see that cutting contact was the right decision. If she wants to be in your life she will be. You don't need to tell her off just to see if she comes crawling back, you're bigger than that I hope.
    Just remember that you're young and in a few years you'll appreciate what this experience was even if it blew while you were going through it.

11. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

mark you are a failure as a man.

#fail.

12. Neo_Version 7

I wonder if they're sexing now.

13. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

seriously just read through the last 20 pages of this thread. Good god. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I feel like a damn stud after reading so much epic failz.

14. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

Maybe it doesnt make sense, maybe its illogical, but simply put,after I hear her say goodbye, and I say goodbye, then I walk away, and move on.

this isn't a fucking movie.

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

ITT a girl tells MarkI to stop being a drama queen