• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I am Stylish and Different

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you look for, Andy's turquoise mood, ring ?

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe we need to get in touch with the marketing departments at these companies.
brionicopy.jpg

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the interests of full disclosure, I am a huge Death and Black metal fan...incognito.

Besides, corpsepaint is really hard to get out of fabric.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by merciful death 666
I know im not the most normal dressing guy but i have another account here and I think we are capable of aprreciating different kind of style

well here goes

dev_id_by_Merciful_Death_666.jpg

I dont get it. You can levitate?

ozonemania

Reaction score
Positive:
Monochromatic look is a statement in itself. Some of the most stylish people I know prove themselves by being able to make a monochromatic outfit look good. The trim of your robe elongates the body. And you seem to have healthy hair.

Negatives:
Very hard to pull off an all-black outfit well, especially if the clothing lack shape and structure. Otherwise you can look like a guy with a black sheet draped over the body or some poorly executed emulation of the grim reaper.

That being said, I don't think I could wear this style. Not out of a lack of appreciation, but rather if I wore that in my neighbourhood people would probably run away from me.

lordofpi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ozonemania
Positive:
Monochromatic look is a statement in itself. Some of the most stylish people I know prove themselves by being able to make a monochromatic outfit look good.

I think what you are implying is that if we factor in the shiny edging on the cape, the OP really has embodied the Regis look -- and quite well at that! The maestro [Regis] himself would be wise to take a few tips. Btw, I can't see for sure if those are Santoni FAMs or Tramezzas OP is wearing? Definitely Italian footwear, either way.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody know what's his other account is?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads