• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I AM ORDERING OG GAT'S IN BULK, WHO WANTS A PAIR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdesa

Reaction score
There are 7 spots left on the order, I should finalize the order in a day or two, please let me know if your interested as soon as possible.

I am ordering German Army Trainers in bulk, and was wondering if any of you guys want a pair? I’ve been looking to get a pair of these shoes for awhile, and finally found a military surplus dealer willing to ship, and decided to order the shoes in bulk for anyone else looking to get a pair, but holding off because of the crazy shipping prices. For those wondering what’s up with these shoes, jdbee of MFA has a great post with a little background. Anyway if anyone is interested please read below about the details and how to let me know.

$55 SHIPPED CONUS ($43 + $12 domestic shipping)

I am trying to ship to Canada as well for $75 shipped

Shoes are deadstock Original German Army Trainers in excellent pre-owned condition (shoes are in excellent condition, leather and soles in very good condition, possibly slightly more wear on the insoles( easily replaced) , but overall very little wear and tear, shoes have been partially punched by the German Armed Forces, two small holes in the heel area)

Shoes are available in sizes 40.5 to 46.5 (see chart below)

If interested:
  • Contact me as soon as you can as there is very limited availability in many of the sizes, and limited order space.
  • Email me at [email protected] (and yes I did make an email just to keep this organized) with the size you are interested in (e.g. 37, 45... ect.) this size chart should help
  • DO NOT SEND PAYMENT until I have contacted you about the availability of your size and payment address!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Attachments

• 0123.png
    0123.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

reformed

Reaction score
I got my pair. The shoes were represented accurately. Communication throughout the transaction was less than desirable.

Last edited:

123Throwaway

Reaction score
DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON ANY MONEY.

This person made a similar thread on Reddit, collected the funds, claimed to have received the packages of shoes, and then has ceased to respond to any emails or inquiries.

The person behind the account is a common scam artist.

Same exact paragraphs of text and same "There are 7 spots left"

http://www.reddit.com/r/MaleFashion...rdering_gats_in_bulk_who_wants_a_pair_update/

He also requests you send paypal money as a gift to reduce charges for him, when in reality it is removing your ability to dispute the claim.

Last edited:

tedbearz

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a pair of 265/41 pair of GATS? Received but not my style. Will sell at my cost.

Ilya Sheleg

Reaction score
There are 7 spots left on the order, I should finalize the order in a day or two, please let me know if your interested as soon as possible.

I am ordering German Army Trainers in bulk, and was wondering if any of you guys want a pair? I’ve been looking to get a pair of these shoes for awhile, and finally found a military surplus dealer willing to ship, and decided to order the shoes in bulk for anyone else looking to get a pair, but holding off because of the crazy shipping prices. For those wondering what’s up with these shoes, jdbee of MFA has a great post with a little background. Anyway if anyone is interested please read below about the details and how to let me know.

$55 SHIPPED CONUS ($43 + $12 domestic shipping)

I am trying to ship to Canada as well for $75 shipped

Shoes are deadstock Original German Army Trainers in excellent pre-owned condition (shoes are in excellent condition, leather and soles in very good condition, possibly slightly more wear on the insoles( easily replaced) , but overall very little wear and tear, shoes have been partially punched by the German Armed Forces, two small holes in the heel area)

Shoes are available in sizes 40.5 to 46.5 (see chart below)

If interested:
  • Contact me as soon as you can as there is very limited availability in many of the sizes, and limited order space.
  • Email me at [email protected] (and yes I did make an email just to keep this organized) with the size you are interested in (e.g. 37, 45... ect.) this size chart should help
  • DO NOT SEND PAYMENT until I have contacted you about the availability of your size and payment address!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Hi.. Do you have any in 300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics