I am obviously making a large generalization...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mccvi, Aug 2, 2009.

1. mccvi

mccvi Senior member

I am obviously making a large generalization, but walking the streets of Manhattan now for years it has became unavoidably apparent that those from the tribe of Israel seem to have a hard time noticing that other people exist (as regards sharing the sidewalk or other public space). I have been trying to keep a Buddha nature about this, but as my 38 week pregnant wife is frequently bumped into or veered into the street it's getting harder.

Discuss.

(letting this thread drop [​IMG] , i was genuinely interested in what made this pattern occur and was trying to look outside myself... but i don't trust this is going to go anywhere, anywhere positive at least give a couple of the initial responses - consider it a thread fail).

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

how do you identify them as jewish? for me, big tip offs include giant noses, rat like features, or a sense of covetous desire

ps: this thread and you suck.

3. mccvi

mccvi Senior member

how do you identify them as jewish? for me, big tip offs include giant noses, rat like features, or a sense of covetous desire

Despite your contemptuousness, you make a point. Am I being racist? Maybe, I hope not. I have merely observed what is undeniable pattern. And to address you identification question, clearly you don't live in or spend much time in NYC, let alone on the Upper West Side.

4. DNW

DNW Senior member

I am obviously making a large generalization, but walking the streets of Manhattan now for years it has became unavoidably apparent that those from the tribe of Israel seem to have a hard time noticing that other people exist (as regards sharing the sidewalk or other public space). I have been trying to keep a Buddha nature about this, but as my 38 week pregnant wife is frequently bumped into or veered into the street it's getting harder. Discuss.
    Your first problem is living in NYC. Your second problem is having your pregnant wife live in NYC. Your last, and final problem, is that you're not man enough to knock the fucker out for bumping into your obviously pregnant wife.

5. Liam

Liam Senior member

I can understand you being upset about your wife being bumped into repeatedly on the streets. People are in a hurry and in their own world that has been that way for a long time, nothing new. People I think generally are getting ruder anyhow, so don't expect it to get any better.

6. crazyquik

crazyquik Senior member

[​IMG]

7. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

how bout a warning sign [​IMG]

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

They're doing you a favor.

10. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    +100

11. mccvi

mccvi Senior member

They're doing you a favor.

[​IMG]

12. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Them Jews usually wait for the baby to be out before they kidnap him. They're obviously discretely coping a feel to evaluate size and see if they'll need another one for the feast.

13. mccvi

mccvi Senior member

(letting this thread drop [​IMG] , i was genuinely interested in what made this pattern occur and was trying to look outside myself... but i don't trust this is going to go anywhere, anywhere positive at least give a couple of the initial responses - consider it a thread fail).

And so it continues...

14. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Despite your contemptuousness, you make a point. Am I being racist? Maybe, I hope not. I have merely observed what is undeniable pattern. And to address you identification question, clearly you don't live in or spend much time in NYC, let alone on the Upper West Side.

Gotta go with Teger on this. How do you know they are jewish? And are the gentiles/goyim actually nicer to you?

15. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Do you think there's a higher occurance becuase they're jewish, or you're just noticing the jewish ones more so it seems like one group in particular instead of a collection of random people?

Also, you've got to be a bit more specific about what you mean with the bumping...