• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I am not motivated to do any work today

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Things are shaping up today. Stuff is getting done.

I feel like I might be close to earning my boozy lunch, in which case the rest of the day will be shot and when averaged out, the day will be ****

Stay tuned for updates

K

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Things are shaping up today. Stuff is getting done.

(...)

K

Truly a deplorable state of affairs.

Strangely enough I am being productive as well, probably owing to an early start to the day.

Eagle

Reaction score
...perhaps it would be a good day to take my grandkids to the movies to see..."Kungfu Panda". Twill be an afternoon, well spent!
boxing[1].gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eagle
...perhaps it would be a good day to take the grand kids to the movies to see..."Kungfu Panda". Twill be an afternoon, well spent!
boxing[1].gif

Hmmmm, It might be difficult for me to procure kids and grandkids and take them to see a movie all in one afternoon... I would need to be very motivated indeed.

K

Or were you talking about your grandkids?

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Truly a deplorable state of affairs.

Strangely enough I am being productive as well, probably owing to an early start to the day.

If you are v. productive the rest of the day shall we agree to reward ourselves with alcohol consumption in excess of the surgeon general / UK doctory people?

K

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you are v. productive the rest of the day shall we agree to reward ourselves with alcohol consumption in excess of the surgeon general / UK doctory people?

K

Agreed. Now just another seven hours to go!

Eagle

Reaction score
LOL...well played and thanks for the sp correction!

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to be my sponsor (like in AA)? Anytime I feel like doing any actual work you can just direct me to a new thread on SF?

If I'm perilously close to falling off the wagon you might have to start a new "Dumb Thread" or find somewhere that we are making fun of Jon.

K

I can do this right now and in perpetuity. Anytime you feel the slightest urge to work, I prescribe a visit to the "Current Events, Power, and Money" forum. There you will find threads that teach you about "global cooling", you will learn that government is Evil (though "small government IS better", or perhaps just evil with a lower case 'e'), and that conservatives are nicer, happier, and cheat less on their taxes. Then, waste your day posting in the CE forum.

Alternatively, I recommend seeing Kungfu Panda. It will leave you in a much better mood (though by comparison to the CE forum, this borders on being productive).

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. People seem to sense that the well is full of water, and they keep coming back to me for productivity. I'm even clearing some backlog. Hope this doesn't become a habit.

Although, the day is passing rather quickly. So it's not all lose/lose.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads