• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I am farting and I don't know how to stop

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I've done more than enough of the raunchy posts, but I don't know what's going on anymore. Last night (I actually posted incorrectly in the "what did you east last night", that was 2 nights ago), I quickly went to whole food and bought one of those "ultimate" burgers at their meat counter. I made it with some bacon, which is something I don't normally eat, on a whole wheat bun.

Since about 10pm last night, I have been emiting some of the most foul, vicious smells I can imagine. By 1am I didn't even think that it was funny, and I actually cancelled having drinks with someone because it was seriously that horrible. One fairly sizeable morning constitutional later, I am still unleashing memoirs of Chernobyl from my sit upon. I want this to stop. Last night as I lay in bed I was dropping bombs that I'm sure could qualify my apartment for U.N. weapons inspections. When even you are disgusted by your own foulness, you know there's something wrong.

I eat fairly clean at home but I didn't think 1 strip of ***** bacon would do this. What the **** is going on!?!?!

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cruciferous veg? grilled chicken? these both have led me to a life of being a recidivist farter. i'm good for 70-100 emissions a day that i know about (god knows how many while i sleep)

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
cruciferous veg? grilled chicken? these both have led me to a life of being a recidivist farter. i'm good for 70-100 emissions a day that i know about (god knows how many while i sleep)

My system is used to brocoli so unless I overcook it I really don't fart that much, neither does chicken make me fart.

I might actually be lactose intolerant because if I eat ice cream I turn the place into a gas chamber, and my poor asshole has to make 2-3 trips.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am trying to cut out milk for a bit cause my belly bloats right after my morning coffee.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha. Now and then I have a similar problem. I have no idea what causes it. I eat the same amount of fiber everyday, but some days it's just horrible. Anyways, the tags for this thread are great.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
How much water have you been drinking? If I go high-protein and forget the water on a given morning, people actually walk faster as they pass my office door.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
How much water have you been drinking? If I go high-protein and forget the water on a given morning, people actually walk faster as they pass my office door.

that must be it. Usually I drink 3 litres a day, yesterday I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man.
I ate Chicken Kiev and stuffing last night and I wish I didn't have to share my office with myself today!

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my farts always smell exactly like what i ate. taco farts. turkey farts. dim sum.

anyone else?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my farts always smell exactly like what i ate. taco farts. turkey farts. dim sum.

anyone else?

Eggs. Well, they smell more like rotten hard-boiled eggs whether I scramble them or fry them.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

anyone else?

When I'm eating healthy, which is most of the time, it has this sort of smell of overipe, rotting fruit. You can tell it's a fart obviously, but it has a certain forlorn sweetness to it. In fact, in some ways it's similar to a girl fart.

Then, on my darker days, it becomes this full bodied, sulfuric bio bomb. Usually if I've had too much dairy or if I've overloaded on protein.

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine are all variations on the theme of crap.

atomicranch

Reaction score
As much as I hesitate to contribute to this thread, try Beano. It works.

And, in my experience, it's the healthier, high fiber foods that give me the most gas.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrGimpy
Mine are all variations on the theme of crap.

Well, just as all wine is made from grapes, all farts are made of ****. But that doesn't mean we cannot take a closer, more examining look. That is what we're here for. Share.

coopster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

+1 Haha

You ever ripped a mean one then somebody comes into your office to give you something? Happened last week. You should have seen the look on the poor womans face.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads