• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hunting Fashion

brianoh

Reaction score
So I wasn't into fashion that deeply until more recently, thanks to joining this forum. I realized, while browsing this forum, that I was more into "hunting/outdoorsy fashion". I think this niche is rather new in the industry (correct me if I'm wrong). Brands such as Woolrich Woolen Mills/John Rich, Gant/Rugger, Quoddy, Yuketen are paving the way.

Are there any other brands/insight that I might be missing?

Eff, I really want a pair of Yuketens. I'm also blazed.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you actually planning to go hunting in these clothes or do you just want to act the poseur?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by brianoh
So I wasn't into fashion that deeply until more recently, thanks to joining this forum. I realized, while browsing this forum, that I was more into "hunting/outdoorsy fashion". I think this is niche is rather newly forming in the industry (correct me if I'm wrong). Brands such as Woolrich Woolen Mills/John Rich, Gant/Rugger, Quoddy, Yuketen are paving the way.

Are there any other brands/insight that I might be missing?

Eff, I really want a pair of Yuketens. I'm also blazed.

Makes me thing of JL Powell...you've probably been there tho..

just in case..

http://jlpowellusa.com/

brianoh

Reaction score
I live in NYC. I'm not balling enough to go up north and hunt for pheasant.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out WWM's "Hunting Noir" collection (F/W 2010 I believe). Some cool **** there.

I really want to own a small cozy cabin in the middle of the woods, wear a wardrobe made exclusively of that collection, and smoke lots of weed while wandering around the forest.

Stokely

Reaction score
Ya'll should literally, sit tight, cause my bow knows no species.

brianoh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
"outdoorsy" fashion

smh

Sorry we don't purposely dress/groom ourselves to look like a ******.

Stokely

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brianoh
I live in NYC. I'm not balling enough to go up north and hunt for pheasant.

I don't think pheasant hunting constitutes "balling", but if it did.......

Stokely

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
Check out WWM's "Hunting Noir" collection (F/W 2010 I believe). Some cool **** there.

I really want to own a small cozy cabin in the middle of the woods, wear a wardrobe made exclusively of that collection, and smoke lots of weed while wandering around the forest.

Like I said. "Knows no species".

Stoner fashionista is delicious.

Stokely

Reaction score
DSC_0081.JPG
What? Sorry no bow pics. Trust me though. I'm joking about most of this. However, I do hunt, and I'm not a homophobe. Quite the opposite. Wish more of you were, a little more enlightened, especially if you are into "hunting" fashion.

brianoh

Reaction score
You talking to yourself Stokely? You commented 4x in a row without a response. Out of curiosity, how many cats do you own?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads