• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hung

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
So, what do people think?

I think Thomas Jane is ******* awesome so I will watch this show every week

paraiso

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
So, what do people think?

I think Thomas Jane is ******* awesome so I will watch this show every week

The first episode was sort of **** but it looks promising. I like the whole male prostitute story line.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to see more episodes to fully decide but right know its average at best. No competition to True Blood or Entourage yet.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
was solid, should be fun. hopefully HBO is back on track

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
They sure did cast some ugly ******* kids. You'd figure that there would have been some better genetic material there. Would be a great plot twist if the son ends up having a 2" dick.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Filmed in Detroit.
smile.gif
Haven't checked it out yet though.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
They sure did cast some ugly ******* kids. You'd figure that there would have been some better genetic material there. Would be a great plot twist if the son ends up having a 2" dick.

The son is a ringer for Ugly Betty

Originally Posted by Jekyll
Filmed in Detroit.
smile.gif
Haven't checked it out yet though.

The opening has some true grit scenes, but the show itself didn't really. I hope to see some scenes shot in places like Hart Plaza, Belle Isle, or maybe something bad can happen to him in the Cass Corridor?

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was not impressed with what little I saw.
Btw, since when is Anne Heche trying to reinvent her career?

bullethead

Reaction score
I watched it with only half ******, so maybe someone can explain this to me.

How is this guy so broke?

he teaches in a nice suburb-looks to be somewhere in Bloomfield-so he's probably making around 70k. plus he coaches basketball, which means a little more.

His wife is remarried, so no alimony. And if his kids move back with his ex, I believe he is off the hook on support payments.

where does all his cash go that he needs sell his flesh to those predatory soccer moms?

After one episode, my half-assed opinion is that it is like Weeds-changing a couple variables-only not as good.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His House burnt down and he didnt have insurance. The way he talked it sound like he always forgot to pay his bills.

Originally Posted by bullethead

he teaches in a nice suburb-looks to be somewhere in Bloomfield-so he's probably making around 70k. plus he coaches basketball, which means a little more.

His wife is remarried, so no alimony. And if his kids move back with his ex, I believe he is off the hook on support payments.

where does all his cash go that he needs sell his flesh to those predatory soccer moms?

After one episode, my half-assed opinion is that it is like Weeds-changing a couple variables-only not as good.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just started watching this. Gemma is ******* hot. Tanya is ******* annoying. And I hope I never have kids that ugly.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bullethead

Explained in one of the first episodes. He was left the house, and when he got it he took out equity with a HELOC that had a nice adjustable rate....housing market tanked, then the house burnt down....so he's stuck now. That's one downside of the storyline, if you missed that part you're like WTF? And it'd all be solved if he just sold the damn property....weird show, but its worth it if they keep that Gemma (sp) chick.....
bounce2.gif

track309

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I just started watching this. Gemma is ******* hot. Tanya is ******* annoying. And I hope I never have kids that ugly.

I agree...she is also hot as a brunette in Dirty Sexy Money.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Been following this since the pilot premiered. I didn't get the chance to catch last week's episode but I managed to see both tonight and I'm glad. Jemma is so ******* hot. It's certainly going to be interesting how he's going to do now that they're "going steady."

Did I mention she's hot?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads