1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hummer H3

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by dl20, May 11, 2008.

1. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

H3 is still H3 it will not lose its fashion..
    [​IMG]

2. Southern-Nupe

Southern-Nupe Senior member

The final obituary hasn't been written, but the future looks grim for the gigantic gas guzzler. It never was a big seller for GM; just 56,000 were sold in 2007. But sales are down 36 percent this year and 60 percent alone in May.

Perhaps the biggest sign that GM is finally seeing the light is that it is considering selling off its Hummer line.

Yeah, between shutting down plants and playing with the prospect of selling Hummer, GM is starting to finally focus on the small and midsize care segment.

They need to also consider what role they want Buick or Pontiac to play in their furture.

3. datasupa

datasupa Senior member

Well, I think the H1 and H2 is a bit douchey but its a stretch to categorize every Hummer owner as a douche I suppose. However, I can see what you are saying. I think its safe to say any owner of a yellow hummer is a douche.

I think it's safe to say you're a douche.

4. romafan

romafan Senior member

Gas prices aside, and WADR, the name is stupid (blowjob) and they look ridiculous. People driving them come off as complete idiots/a-holes/d-bags.

Sorry, that's just the way it is....[​IMG]

5. yachtie

yachtie Senior member

No. This is not true from almost any perspective.

--Andre

Ever get into an accident?

[​IMG] Refresher: F=ma. Big "m" means small "a". Big "a" means serious injury.

6. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

For an SUV, the H3 seems to have little Sport (on road) and little Utility. The 5 banger just doesn't cut it.

My thinking is you might as well go full size and get some cargo room and towing capacity because there's little difference in fuel efficiency, they both suck.

I like the previous generation Ranger Rover 4.6. Anyone know how unreliable these are because they can be had for 15-18k for an '02 and seems like a great combination of style, luxury and utility.

7. yachtie

yachtie Senior member

For an SUV, the H3 seems to have little Sport (on road) and little Utility. The 5 banger just doesn't cut it.

My thinking is you might as well go full size and get some cargo room and towing capacity because there's little difference in fuel efficiency, they both suck.

I like the previous generation Ranger Rover 4.6. Anyone know how unreliable these are because they can be had for 15-18k for an '02 and seems like a great combination of style, luxury and utility.

K2500 Suburban- Drove it all around Moab UT with a bunch of kids in the back. Goes anywhere- great truck.

8. VMan

VMan Senior member

For an SUV, the H3 seems to have little Sport (on road) and little Utility. The 5 banger just doesn't cut it. My thinking is you might as well go full size and get some cargo room and towing capacity because there's little difference in fuel efficiency, they both suck. I like the previous generation Ranger Rover 4.6. Anyone know how unreliable these are because they can be had for 15-18k for an '02 and seems like a great combination of style, luxury and utility.
    I was considering that generation of RR due to their excellent value when purchased used, but they are unreliable and expensive to fix, and aftermarket warranty companies won't even cover them because of that. Horrible on gas. They look awesome, though.