• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hugo Boss Styles

blake11

Reaction score
Is there any rhyme or reason to all the different names for their suit/suit seperates? I tried on a pair of slacks yesterday and was hoping to buy through Nordstroms as part of their sale. I tried on the "Shark 3" and can't find it anywhere on Nordstrom or Hugo Boss' site. Thank you.

Shod

Reaction score
Well, everything with the same name is supposed to have the same cut, but they're all essentially similar. The only thing I've found consistently true is that the HUGO labeled stuff tends to have a slimmer fit.

blake11

Reaction score
Fair enough. I bought an Amaro/Heise suit a few months back that a love. I've been looking online to get a pair of slacks in the same cut but the Amara/Heise style only has two colors. Have found their site to be confusing with 25 different styles that all look very similar. Any other input is appreciated. Thanks!

blake11

Reaction score
While we're on the topic, does anyone recommend a line that makes slim suits similar to Hugo Boss? Thanks again.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BB Fitz and Milano is slim - Milano much more so.

I think Samuelsohn and Suit Supply are also pretty slim fitting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads