• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hugo Boss Jeans

random_122

Reaction score
Im new here but I know a lot of people here hate Hugo Boss, however I saw a pair in my size on sale for $75. Do you guys think that is too much? I believe they are Hugo by Hugo Boss, they are the ones with the red tag. Also If anyone own Hugo Boss jeans how do you like them? Thanks

phxlawstudent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by random_122
Im new here but I know a lot of people here hate Hugo Boss, however I saw a pair in my size on sale for $75. Do you guys think that is too much? I believe they are Hugo by Hugo Boss, they are the ones with the red tag. Also If anyone own Hugo Boss jeans how do you like them? Thanks

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

random_122

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phxlawstudent
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Ok, i expected this would be the responce, honestly the only reason i posted was because wile searching the forum i found one person say they liked the Boss jeans they bought. I guess i should just take that response as a no.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
post in the jean topic

951socal

Reaction score
I have a few pieces by boss hugo boss black label (more conservatively cut that HUGO)

Hugo is kind of a fashion foward line compaired to boss hugo boss black label. kind of like z by zegna, or t by alexander wang.

but hugo boss clothing isn't tiered they all cost about the same

that said quality isn't much better than good across the board. Helmut lang esque quality at best

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i owned raw jeans from Hugo (red line), the pair you consider to buy is probably made in china.
denim and construction are okay but not worth the retail price. I would say 75$ are okay if you like the fit (the fit of mine was like dior homme 19cm)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics