1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hugo Boss Baldessarini Auctions

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by demeis, Mar 31, 2005.

1. demeis

demeis Senior member

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

3. demeis

demeis Senior member

No sorry smallest i got is a 40s

4. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

What's my finder's fee, Demeis? That trip to Mass. made you a killing... I am so pissed that my wife didn't let me buy every single one of those suits. [​IMG]

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

JN3,

Forget the finders fee. These people aren't even afraid of the Triads. Yeah, Brian, j., et al., I'm talking to you.

6. demeis

demeis Senior member

Yeh i have to give you credit for mentioning it here, but so far i'm not doing to well, one nonpaying bidder, someone paying with a stolen account with funds stopped and me one suit shy bloody romanians, and then selling one for a modest gain, thought this would be an easy way to pick up two canali suits but i guess theres no such thing as easy money.

7. johnnynorman3

Ouch, that sucks. I had seen that you sold a couple in the $500 - $600 range. I can't believe that you had trouble with bad bidders. You should nevertheless turn a tidy profit though.

8. demeis

demeis Senior member

I had two at $599 but one was the guy who stole someone elses account so didn't get paid for that, sent the suit out but i contacted USPS about stopping the shipment which they might be able to do have to get back to me, and the other guy hasn't paid yet and doesn' t have great feedback, selling the rest at $1.00 auction and taking what i can get. Hope you don't mind me snagging your deal [​IMG]

9. johnnynorman3

Not at all, I was just kidding with you. Good luck -- I hope everything works out. You could call the police and have them arrest the guy who stole the person's account.

10. demeis

demeis Senior member

The guy was in romania, the deal sounded kind of fishy, kept saying he need the suit sent today blah blah blah, even though i offered to upgrade shipping so i could get to him on the date he needed, oh well its out of my hands now just goes to show you never to send out any of your paypal or ebay info.

11. demeis

demeis Senior member

Listed some more auctions a 42S and a 40R

12. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

What is the drop on this 42S?

Are the shoulders soft? Can you make some compareson to other makers like Zegna, Brioni, Canali, Kiton, etc..

Thanks.

13. demeis

demeis Senior member

The drop is 6"

the shoulders are similar to the BB 1818 suits or a Hickeyfreeman but a bit softer i would. They are not a soft as a Canali. I would say they fall inbetween the two brands. Can't compare really to zegna, brioni, or kiton as i don't have much expereince with them.