1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

HUGE WEEKEND ONLY DROP - RALPH LAUREN Henley Snuff Suede/Vachetta Saddle Shoes US 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cs1421, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cs1421

cs1421 Senior member

Just like the title says--brand new Ralph Lauren snuff suede and vachetta saddle shoes.

I bought two pairs of these--and since I'm still on the first pair, I have decided it's time to let these ones go. They're absolute work-horses, rain or shine with Vibram soles.

Made in Italy, size 10. These ship with RL bags, without the box.

Retail $550, asking $199$179DROP TO $129 and looking to move these]$99 THIS WEEKEND ONLY. They appear to be going for $299+ on eBay.

Shipping CONUS included. Reasonable offers welcome.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.