1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Huge Naked & Famous denim sale!!! Size 30 31 Vintage and rare N&F

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by knaka009, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knaka009

knaka009 Member

For sale:
    1) ( top row left) Frankenstein weird guy denim- worn about 10-15 times. One cold water soak. Size 30 and unaltered. 90 shipped or best offer

2) (top row middle) Blanket-lined weird guy denim- worn about 5 times on special occasions. Size 31. Really cool unique blanket pattern inside the denim. Thick and soft. Retailed over $250. 110 shipped or best offer

3) ( top row right) Linen- blend weird guy denim- brand new with tags. Size 30. Really soft and lightweight denim with 20% linens. 100 shipped or best offer

4) (bottom row left) Black RHT right-hand twill denim- brand new without tags. Size 30. Tried on but not worn. Still crisp and raw denim. 100 shipped or best offer

5) (bottom row middle) Soft Finish Raw Denim- brand new without tags. Size 30. Never even tried on. This is a softer version of raw denim, a more comfortable hybrid of raw denim. 100 shipped or best offer.

6) (bottom row right) Double-Weave Wool Houndstooth Weird Guy Denim- brand new without tags. Bought them but then realized they were too nice to wear haha. So I'm looking to sell these one of a kind jeans. They retailed at $350 and have an amazing houndstooth design throughout the inner weft. Also woven with wool so they are really warm and soft. These jeans are really hard to find! 200 shipped or best offer.

Please PM me if you want more pictures of the jeans up close and personal. I have them ready. If interested in buying all six, I'd definitely hook it up. Just looking to slim down my naked and famous collection. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. kertople

kertople New Member

If those franks are still for sale, I wants them. Let me know if they're still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.