1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

HUGE DROP Self Edge x Flat Head x RingRing SEXFHXRR10 Sz 28 fits 30 31

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by longwalker, Apr 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Well, this is my biggest investment ever in denim. Paid $485
    Only 140 pairs in the world and RingRing works involved, so it's not uncommon that it doubles/triples your pairs' retail

It indeed is unlike any other pair that I own, I am not talking about the 3-party cooperation, not the rare single stitch , not the hand-sewn selvedge belt loop, even not the Left Hand Twill, Just the Turn of the Century Style Coin Pocket stands it out.

I will just quotes Self Edge:
    Asking Flat Head to produce a jean like this, while adding in their touches and thoughts, wasn't an easy task. They've never ventured far from the standard 5-Pocket jean design and this definitely opened up new concerns and ideas in relation to producing a non-standard jean for them.

And from RingRing:
    " these were crazy hard to see through to completion.
    They had a lot of isssues with doing the back pockets and the single stitch that runs into the waistband, was a pain in the...
    He said Kiya was dilligent in NOT compromising the design and they worked for 2 years with Flat Head to see these come to fruition"

Well, check the Self Edge for full details : http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=625

A thread from Sufu: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/115877-the-sexfhxrr10-thread/

I have worn it less than 10 times since purchase new from Self Edge. gentle wear, I am not a denim eater, so it's in excellent condition, waiting for your to fully break in. minimal fading at knee,back, check the pics. No wash/soak. just the button fly cover is a bit wrinkled from storage.

My measurement:
    waist across 16
    thigh at crotch 10.8
    knee 7.5
    hem 7
    inseam 33.5

$360----$330--$280---$260---$240

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.