1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

HUGE DROP Self Edge x Flat Head x RingRing SEXFHXRR10 Sz 28 fits 30 31

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by longwalker, Apr 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Well, this is my biggest investment ever in denim. Paid $485
    Only 140 pairs in the world and RingRing works involved, so it's not uncommon that it doubles/triples your pairs' retail

It indeed is unlike any other pair that I own, I am not talking about the 3-party cooperation, not the rare single stitch , not the hand-sewn selvedge belt loop, even not the Left Hand Twill, Just the Turn of the Century Style Coin Pocket stands it out.

I will just quotes Self Edge:
    Asking Flat Head to produce a jean like this, while adding in their touches and thoughts, wasn't an easy task. They've never ventured far from the standard 5-Pocket jean design and this definitely opened up new concerns and ideas in relation to producing a non-standard jean for them.

And from RingRing:
    " these were crazy hard to see through to completion.
    They had a lot of isssues with doing the back pockets and the single stitch that runs into the waistband, was a pain in the...
    He said Kiya was dilligent in NOT compromising the design and they worked for 2 years with Flat Head to see these come to fruition"

Well, check the Self Edge for full details : http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=625

A thread from Sufu: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/115877-the-sexfhxrr10-thread/

I have worn it less than 10 times since purchase new from Self Edge. gentle wear, I am not a denim eater, so it's in excellent condition, waiting for your to fully break in. minimal fading at knee,back, check the pics. No wash/soak. just the button fly cover is a bit wrinkled from storage.

My measurement:
    waist across 16
    thigh at crotch 10.8
    knee 7.5
    hem 7
    inseam 33.5

$360----$330--$280---$260---$240

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.