1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

HUGE DROP! NIB Gaziano & Girling for RLPL Glynn Dark Brown Double Monks. Size 8.5 US. Retail $1,500

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by velvel87, Jul 22, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velvel87

velvel87 Senior member

Selling a beautiful pair of new in box Gaziano & Girling double monks made for Ralph Lauren Purple Label. Size 8.5 D US Model - Glynn (Only sold in select Ralph Lauren stores) Color - Dark Brown Burnished calf Retail $1,500 Made in England Includes two shoe bags Measurements: Outside length - 11.5" Outside widest point - 4" When considering appropriate sizing, the shoe is on the slimmer side of a "medium width" so it will be a great fit for someone with a narrower foot. Please feel free to send me any questions. *A note about color and any marks you see on the leather in the outdoor pictures. My camera picked up every change in the color of the leather and magnified the differences. There are a few small marks on the leather from the shoes rubbing against each other in the box, but they aren't permanent and can be buffed out. I am including indoor pictures so you can see the difference. Also notice that the brown is much darker in doors than when in direct sun light. The indoor pictures are closest to the true color of the shoes. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015

2. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

Those are really nice wish they were 9.5D US it would of been instant Kopped

3. stanchri

stanchri Senior member

likewise wish these were 8 US. best of luck. great shoes.

4. razl

razl Senior member

5. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

6. Colrais

Colrais Well-Known Member

Beautiful. It's a good thing for my wallet that Glynn doesn't seem to be my last (arches are low, almost flat, and slightly wide). GLWS.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.