1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Huge Clearance sale, ties, Sport Coats, shirts

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by demeis, Mar 31, 2006.

1. demeis

demeis Distinguished Member

Getting rid of some stuff and have a lot for sale. Going to post on ebay tommarow but thought i would offer to you guys first. All prices include shipping. All items listed are new with tags.

First up some ties

Massimo Bizzocchi - $50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Massimo Bizzocchi - $50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Massimo Bizzocchi - $50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canali - $35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canali - $35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canali - $35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joseph Cloak hand tailored shirt available in 18.5 and 17. Note sizes fit 1/2 size smaller. French cuff shirt with contrast sleeves. Shirt is green with navy base color. Retailed at $215 your price $75.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joseph's Cloak Hand tailored shirt. Made in Italy. Barrel Cuff. Wool, heavy weight good for winter. Size 17 fits like 16.5. 2 button neck closure. Retailed at 195 you price $70

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joseph's Cloak Hand Tailored shirt. Made in Italy. French cuff. Brown houndstooth with black base. 2 button collar closure. 100% cotton. size 18 fits like 17.5. Retail $215 your price $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joseph's Cloak Hand Tailored shirt. Made in Italy of 100% cotton. Barrel mittered cuff. Single button neck closure. size 16.5 fits like 16. Retailed at $225 your price $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joseph's Cloak Hand tailored shirt. made in Italy of 100% cotton. Size 18 fits like 17.5 Contrast white with blue and navy with blue cuts. Retailed for $250 your price $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canali 50R Euro sport coat. 100% wool. Brown with navy (little lighter) blue check. 3 button double vented. $500. Retail $1085.

[​IMG]

Canali sport coat. 100% wool Brown with khaki and white specs. Retail $1145 your price $525. Sizes available 56L Euro and 58L euro.

[​IMG]

Canali sport coat. 100% wool. Sizes available 54R euro and 58L euro. Navy with patch pockets 2button double vented. Retail $1095 your price $500.

[​IMG]

Canali sport coat. 100% wool. Berry/wine colored. 3 button double vented. Retail $1145 your price $520. sizes availabe 54R euro.

[​IMG]

Zegna black sport coat. Size 56L euro. retail $1250 your price $500. 3 button double vented.

[​IMG]

Etro sport coat. 100% wool. 3 button double vented. very cool lining. Green under collar. Retail $1045 your price $475. Size 54R euro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will get better pics upon request and when i list them on ebay and better ties.

If you want pictures of shirts open can do and will get sleeve length but should be around 16-17 34-35, 17-18 35-36.

2. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Distinguished Member

Shit is green with base color.

[​IMG]

3. demeis

[​IMG]

Should have said navy base color now its fixed.

4. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Distinguished Member

Shit is green with navy base color.

I dunno, it still looks like "shit" to me.

5. demeis

I dunno, it still looks like "shit" to me.

Wow didn't even see that maybe i should change that too.

6. bryce330

bryce330 Senior Member

Joseph's Cloak Hand tailored shirt. made in Italy of 100% cotton. Size 18 fits like 17.5 Contrast white with blue and navy with blue cuts. Retailed for $250 your price $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did you get this one at a Garth Brooks wardrobe sale? [​IMG]

Just kidding around - the other stuff looks very nice, especially the jackets.