1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How's SUPERDRY quality and fit?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by rgr555, Sep 23, 2012.

1. rgr555

rgr555 Well-Known Member

From their website, I like their hoodies and some of their jackets, not so much their t-shirts and in-your-face designs.

What's the quality like?

How is their denim?

2. Duke Hunt

Duke Hunt Member

It's very mediocre at best.

3. dookiemiah

dookiemiah Member

I think of it like a japenese hollister?

4. rgr555

rgr555 Well-Known Member

its a brand out of UK I believe. The hoodies seem high quality though.

5. ac_slater

ac_slater Senior member

I own 1 superdry item and it's a camo windbreaker from Japan. The Western market camo jackets are ugly but this one actually looks nice. And since it was made for the Japanese market, the fit is good.

Unfortunately the quality is just meh. Not great construction at all.

6. trum01

trum01 Senior member

Its british and quite popular, especially after David Beckham was photographed in one of their "Osaka" tees. Or something. No idea about quality.

7. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey Senior member

Definitely British and not Japanese. The 'super dry' thing was just taken from a common Japanese beer brand. The 'Japanese' on the labels and elsewhere is essentially meaningless nonsense. It's a brand that is just trying to build on the popular perception that Japan is cool and imitate the Japanese revival of US workwear (which is pretty ironic really... as well as being more than ten years behind actual Japanese trends). And it's pretty average mass-market stuff and not worth bothering with.