1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How's Fios in Manhattan?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bexcellence, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Bexcellence

Bexcellence Senior member

Is there even a choice? $80 a month for internet and HD cable. Other alternatives would be TWC... havent heard much good news about them.

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I have never heard a good thing about Time Warner. If FIOS is available to you (and I have heard that a deal has been cut and FIOS will not expand further in Manhattan) then you would be insane not to get it.

3. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

FIOS is pretty good in Manhattan. I'd take almost anything over TWC. I had RCN for 3 years and had zero complaints, it was cheaper with a better cable and faster internet package vs TWC. My current building is TWC only and it pisses me off how much I spend for such crap, but I needs fast interwebs...