• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How're your brackets doing?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not too bad here, 24 and 25 in the first round, only two teams eliminated from the sweet 16 thus far... Illinois to win it all in both.

TheRookie

Reaction score
26 - had Syracuse and Kansas losing in the Sweet 16, so at least my Final 4 still has hope.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had UW (Wisconsin) in the sweet 16 in both of my brackets so I am thrilled about KU
smile.gif

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Well, I'll not discuss how my brackets are doing, but the only team that matters beat Cincy to advance to the Sweet 16 last night. Watch out, Utah.
thumbs-up.gif

TheRookie

Reaction score
How many of the sweet sixteen did you pick?

I only have 9 or the 16 and half of my final four is already gone. Ouch.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that well.  @#$^*)%*$&^$. Bucknell.  I'm in the middle of the pack in my office pool, but I'm not worried.  As the saying goes, "First rounds for show, final four for dough."  Unless a Cindarella wins the whole thing, I think the winner of the pool will need 3/4 Final Four teams and the Champion.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sitting with 10/16 right in both of my pools and 3/4 final four teams alive.

My current brackets are:

Chicago:

Illinois
Alabama
with Illinois advancing

Arizona
Oklahoma State
with OK State advancing

Illinois to the Final Four

Albuquerque:

Washington
Louisville
with Louisville advancing

Gonzaga
Wake
with Wake advancing (damnit)

Wake to final four... this is my weakest bracket

Syracuse

UNC
Villanova
with UNC advancing

Kansas
UConn
with Uconn advancing

UNC to Final Four

Austin:
Duke
Michigan St
with Duke advancing

Oklahoma
Kentucky
with KU advancing

Duke to Final Four

Illinois and UNC in the championship game, with Illinois winning

My other bracket is almost the same, with wisconsin in the sweet 16 and Syracuse instead of Mi State.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll not discuss how my brackets are doing, but the only team that matters beat Cincy to advance to the Sweet 16 last night. Watch out, Utah. Â
thumbs-up.gif
I'm with Alan on this one.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting with 10/16 right in both of my pools and 3/4 final four teams alive. Â My current brackets are: Chicago: Illinois Alabama with Illinois advancing Arizona Oklahoma State with OK State advancing Illinois to the Final Four Albuquerque: Washington Louisville with Louisville advancing Gonzaga Wake with Wake advancing (damnit) Wake to final four... this is my weakest bracket Syracuse UNC Villanova with UNC advancing Kansas UConn with Uconn advancing UNC to Final Four Austin: Duke Michigan St with Duke advancing Oklahoma Kentucky with KU advancing Duke to Final Four Illinois and UNC in the championship game, with Illinois winning My other bracket is almost the same, with wisconsin in the sweet 16 and Syracuse instead of Mi State.
Actually your brackets don't look so bad
biggrin.gif
koji

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm out. Â %@(*^%().^%*. Arizona. Â I hate Salim Stoudamire. Â
devil.gif

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I'm out. Â %@(*^%().^%*. Arizona. Â I hate Salim Stoudamire. Â
devil.gif
Woooohooooo...... Go Wildcats
tounge.gif
Bradford

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm doing well still, rooting heavily for West Virginia though, if UK wins and WV wins, I win the pool with an Ill win.

That travelling call against Villenova was BS though. Despite the damage it would have done to my bracket, I'd like to see my badgers in the final four and it would basically be a done deal against Villenova, they match up terribly against UW... UNC is another story altogether.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads