• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Howard Yount Linen Blazer 36 perfect for summer (Aus/NZ/Southern Hemisphere coming up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
Up for sale is a linen Howard Yount blazer perfect for the upcoming summer. I'm looking at you, Australian members, I know we have a few on SF.

This was bought about a year ago and, despite being a beautiful blazer, was only worn twice as I have way too many summer clothes and i've become a bit big for it. Thus I've decided to sell it to free up room for some more winter clothing.

Chest p2p: 20
Shoulders: 17
Length from bottom of collar to hem: 29.5
Sleeve length from shoulder to hem: 25
The sleeves have had buttons sewn in but no buttonholes cut - as such the sleeves are easily adjustable by your tailor, without having to take the jacket apart at the shoulder.

The length should be good for most people from 5'6-5'11 depending on how you like your clothes to fit.

Details include lining only in the sleeves and shoulder (you stay nice and cool), nice wooden buttons, and half canvassing with heaps of handwork throughout. A very, very nice blazer at retail and yours for a considerable sum less.

Shipping is $20 worldwide.

Was $450->375->$350>$325>$310>299
Stock photo:

My photo is a truer indication of colour, it's a sort of gold-ish yellow-tan, with a nice light blue windowpane pattern. Wear with white, navy, gray or cigar coloured pants.

If you want an example of how to wear this jacket, check out the Armoury boys here

(credit ethandesu.tumblr.com). Note it is not the same jacket, but it is a similar colour and would work well as illustrated.

Attachments

Last edited:

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
Huuuuge price drop. Shipping is $20 worldwide. Get at me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 101 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%