1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Howard Yount Double Monks: Cognac Suede

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Roguls, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roguls

Roguls Well-Known Member

Howard Yount Double Monks in Cognac Suede

Price includes shipping to continental US.

Size 10 (fits 10 or 10.5)

I am downsizing. I wore these exactly ONCE, and I wore them with insoles. They are as pictured, basically new.

Save 90 bucks and get a pair of Spanish-made shoes that are sold out and rarely available. These are awesome, and I would be keeping if I didn't have the Leffot x Alden Cooney boots. They were tree'd after I wore them the first time about a month ago; they've been relaxing in my closet since.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  2. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Well-Known Member

any sizing comments? want these but afraid theyy might be a bit big

3. Roguls

Roguls Well-Known Member

They are generously sized. I'm a 10 wide or 10.5, and these fit me with a thin insole/dress socks or with med. thickness socks.

4. meister

meister Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.