• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How you like them

bobbychau

Reaction score
My friend's new collection from a small tailor shop in Hong Kong, anyone have their suit made in Hong Kong? Would like to know more about the risk
smile.gif

Attachment 1663

Attachment 1664

Attachment 1665

Degendorff

Reaction score
I'm planning a holiday-trip to Bali with my girlfriend, and we'll stop in Hong Kong, so I'd like to know, which tailors are recommendable for bespoke, and how much do sportcoats and suits cost? And how long are the measurements?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
bobby,

which tailor is this?

and for degendorff, ww chan seems to be the de facto favorite hong kong tailor here, and quite deservingly too.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
quite nice! what, when, how & where?
smile.gif

LARon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That first outfit screams my name; totally cool! Love it.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Attachment 1663

bobbychau

Reaction score
I need to gether more info from my friend since he was there for few weeks, how long has to wait for fitting is very 1st thing before actually make it happen. I only get 2 days in Hong Kong from Tokyo and 1 afternoon of my return flight home. Is it really that good to take all the risk to tailor made in Hong Kong?

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
2 days can be enough it all depend in my expirance on how easy or difficult you are to fit!

bobbychau

Reaction score
To acidicboy,
This shop has no sign at all according to my friend, just has a name card stick on the front display. The shop location is at Central Building 2nd floor, my friend was passing by after a meeting and get exact same thing he like very much from window display.
As you are also in the same town, can you check it out for me please.
Thanks duke!

Fyi, My friend's name is Tom Meyer if they need referrence. My trip is now confirmed on 23 Nov from Taipei.

bobbychau

Reaction score
Sorry acidicboy, the above msg should be attention to luk-cha.

Hi luk-cha, if this shop is easy to be reach then see if you have time to check them out and let us have your comments.

tks

maxnharry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to hear more about this tailor.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics