• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How would you react in my situation?

Runningman411

Reaction score
Every guy or girl has that one person that they will always be drawn to. Sounds like she's yours yet you can't trust that she feels the same way, right? Sucks, doesn't it?

By the way, every guy that I know that has tried to tame such a girl has failed horribly.

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Newsflash bro: If a girl cheats on her bf to get with you, she isn't to be trusted. Bang her but all this wife-material stuff is people joaking. I hope you picked up on that.

No ****. I'm well aware of that lol. I'm replying to those saying that she did this because she loved me more than her other bf. I realized that as clear as it is that she's not to be trusted I'd like to think/believe otherwise. I'm pretty much trapped. Feelsbadman.

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Runningman411
Every guy or girl has that one person that they will always be drawn to. Sounds like she's yours yet you can't trust that she feels the same way, right? Sucks, doesn't it?

By the way, every guy that I know that has tried to tame such a girl has failed horribly.

It does suck bro. Worst thing is, I've met and seen many smarter/hotter/wtv girls. I don't know how she's still in my mind :/ **** I feel like a ***** lol

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
No ****. I'm well aware of that lol. I'm replying to those saying that she did this because she loved me more than her other bf. I realized that as clear as it is that she's not to be trusted I'd like to think/believe otherwise. I'm pretty much trapped. Feelsbadman.

Yeah it sucks, but once you realize it's just fun it's not so bad. I don't blame you, I've fallen for girls that cheated on their boyfriends, but eventually I realized they shouldn't be trusted because what makes me so much better than her bf or the next guy?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
you've both got a history of cheating. That's not a good foundation for a serious relationship. If you two want to go at it here and there, then whatever.

you assume she hooked up with taht guy on the three day trip. why? becuase that's what you would have done (with a girl). You're a cheater and you know or assume she is too.

Take a good long look at yourself and be honest. Start there. Then look at her again and think about it.

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Yeah it sucks, but once you realize it's just fun it's not so bad. I don't blame you, I've fallen for girls that cheated on their boyfriends, but eventually I realized they shouldn't be trusted because what makes me so much better than her bf or the next guy?
Yup, you're completely right bro.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Master-Classter
you've both got a history of cheating. That's not a good foundation for a serious relationship. If you two want to go at it here and there, then whatever.

you assume she hooked up with taht guy on the three day trip. why? becuase that's what you would have done (with a girl). You're a cheater and you know or assume she is too.

Take a good long look at yourself and be honest. Start there. Then look at her again and think about it.

You're right about the fact that we are both cheaters, but I didn't make that assumption. I assumed that if a guy takes a girl with him on a trip, he's basically gonna **** her. Girls aren't that hard man, impress them a bit and you can do whatever you want with them.

I am completely honest though. I guess it's the karma and I deserve it, but I hate the position that I'm in right now and it's slowing me down on so many levels.

robbz9206

Reaction score
first off, i'm not going to read more than one sentence, and two you are a fool.

good sex doesnt take 6 months.

goodbye.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I feel so emotionally healthy after reading this thread

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I feel so emotionally healthy after reading this thread
hahaha well at least you made me laugh.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
Good post, I appreciate it, but I have difficulty trusting people. How do I know if she was only doing it because it was me or just because she's being a slut ? lol I'm more looking to have something serious but I have some serious insecurities and major problems trusting people I need to take care of first, I guess.
You don't know. You could ask, though. If you want to start working toward a mature relationship with this (or any other) girl, communication is going to be important. Why don't you ask her out and have an honest conversation about what you each are looking for? If you guys can't do that, what are you doing? ~ H

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads