• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How would you react in my situation?

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedScarf7
You're a ******* idiot, and so is she. Definitely pursue this.

Lol. The reason why I'm sticking around is that she was around in an important part of my life where I had serious family issues. She always was supportive and was very caring. I rarely show feelings but she knew what was up and I can't say she wasn't there for me at that time or any other when I needed it. I guess this is the *****-whipped explanation.

BP348

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
Just a simple example : she goes on vacation with her best friend (which happens to be a guy) and the guy's friends as well. She claims she never had anything with the guy. The guy's friends leave and she stays only with the guy for three days and nothing happened? I mean, come on, I feel like slapping the ***** for lying that much about it.

What makes you so sure she's lying about this? I know several people who have gone on vacation with a person of the opposite sex and nothing happened.

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BP348
What makes you so sure she's lying about this? I know several people who have gone on vacation with a person of the opposite sex and nothing happened.

I had sex with her countless times while she had a boyfriend and the guy doesn't know to this day. Why should I trust her now? ...

orlagu

Reaction score
Don't you think it was because she loves you more than her boyfriend?
Btw you sound like a typical pathetic azn asshole.

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by orlagu
Don't you think it was because she loves you more than her boyfriend? Btw you sound like a typical pathetic azn asshole.
I don't know. No point in going out with her boyfriend then. Who knows if she pulled the same **** on him or not? Idk, man. You'd really trust her? And I'm not asian.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife material.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw you sound like a typical pathetic azn asshole.

GTFO with this BS, it's common for all men you ******* dolt.

OP sounds like the story of Kunk.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BP348
I had sex with her countless times while she had a boyfriend and the guy doesn't know to this day. Why should I trust her now? ...
orlagu has a point. I agree. Don't you also feel complicit for ********** with her while she had a bf. You should. She may be willing to compromise herself in your favor in ways she would not for another. That is why what you are doing is called using her, for which you are blaming her. Rich.
I don't know. No point in going out with her boyfriend then. Who knows if she pulled the same **** on him or not?
No point? What, like maybe some vestige of commitment that you fail to provide? Figure out what you want, then try to live up to it yourself, before you go on asking another to. If you're just after the booty call, how can you complain? That's what you're getting. No strings except your own. If you're after something more serious, well, you should give that, too, so she can sever ties with her bf if that's what she, too, wants. ~H

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
orlagu has a point. I agree. Don't you also feel complicit for ********** with her while she had a bf. You should. She may be willing to compromise herself in your favor in ways she would not for another. That is why what you are doing is called using her, for which you are blaming her. Rich.

No point? What, like maybe some vestige of commitment that you fail to provide?

Figure out what you want, then try to live up to it yourself, before you go on asking another to. If you're just after the booty call, how can you complain? That's what you're getting. No strings except your own. If you're after something more serious, well, you should give that, too, so she can sever ties with her bf if that's what she, too, wants.

~H

Good post, I appreciate it, but I have difficulty trusting people. How do I know if she was only doing it because it was me or just because she's being a slut ? lol
I'm more looking to have something serious but I have some serious insecurities and major problems trusting people I need to take care of first, I guess.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Put a ring on it!

blairh

Reaction score
Obviously you can never truly trust her. You are wasting your time with this girl (unless you just want to bang her). But if we are talking about dating her again, please, wake up.

You need to learn how to trust others. And you can only do that with a woman when you get to know her slowly. However if you are dating a woman and you ever catch her lying to you then immediately dump her and move on. You'll never be able to truly forgive or trust her in the future. I'm right.

orlagu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
GTFO with this BS, it's common for all men you ******* dolt.

OP sounds like the story of Kunk.

Well I am azn, and I see around me lots and lots of fellow azn males trying to ****/deflower their (wifey material) girlfriends then accusing the girls for being a slut/not able to stay virgin until marriage. Which is, I think, not too different from the OP's situation...

Brosef

Reaction score
Well I am azn, and I see around me lots and lots of fellow azn males trying to ****/deflower their (wifey material) girlfriends then accusing the girls for being a slut/not able to stay virgin until marriage. Which is, I think, not too different from the OP's situation...
I dont see how this is similar. I just have difficulty trusting a girl who cheated on her bf, that's all. If someone lies for you he'll lie against you

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dont see how this is similar. I just have difficulty trusting a girl who cheated on her bf, that's all. If someone lies for you he'll lie against you

Newsflash bro: If a girl cheats on her bf to get with you, she isn't to be trusted. Bang her but all this wife-material stuff is people joaking. I hope you picked up on that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads