• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

Dai19

Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
Name ?
blush.gif

You and that one guy who posted a bunch of video game pictures are pretty creepy.

scribbles

Reaction score
Name ?
blush.gif

uhh sure dude. you want me to tell you where she goes to school too? maybe even her home address? im sure she'd be trilled to get stalked by some dude that spends his days fapping to her pictures on the internet.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Isn't this like being the best sailboat captain in Mongolia?

I think it would be like being the best lolita in Mongolia....

WishEllis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scribbles
uhh sure dude. you want me to tell you where she goes to school too? maybe even her home address? im sure she'd be trilled to get stalked by some dude that spends his days fapping to her pictures on the internet.

pot kettle black. or rather. fapper fluffer wanker.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Suck a dick and put me back on your ignore list. If you want people to take you seriously, stop posting pics like the above and making a spectacle of yourself, Mr. Tokio Hotel.

Shut the **** up fritz!

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scribbles

Not all women who are pictured in this thread are necessarily "dark horses" ( fig. ). Some of them are models, bloggers, or at least long-time posters on lookbook and the like, i.e. places which are intended for public consumption ( <- ! ). Consequentially, I find it absolutely OK to ask about a name - or any other informations - which could guide me to more pics of her and treat myself to some eye candy...

PS: You can stop perma-clicking the refresh button now. Excuse the delay...

Originally Posted by Fuuma
Shut the **** up fritz!

I ain't mad at you. It's OK. Considering your number of posts and pics ( my risible muscle said to say hello ! ), I don't want to add insult to injury and possibly be the final straw... =(

Dai19

Reaction score
. Consequentially, I find it absolutely OK to ask about a name - or any other informations - which could guide me to more pics of her and treat myself to some eye candy...
Blimy, get a girlfriend Jeff. Oh, and delete your internet history.

scribbles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WishEllis
pot kettle black. or rather. fapper fluffer wanker.

ehh. I've got more than enough locally to keep me busy so thankfully I don't have to resort to such measures, and yes, there are plenty more just like her in my social circle. Then again no matter what I say you'll assume I'm just some dude blowing smoke out his ass on the internet. Whatever. I'll sleep easy tonight knowing that even on my bad days my life is pretty damn good. If you're ever in ATL let me know. I'll buy you a beer and introduce you to some of my friends.
cheers.gif

And to the douche that felt the need to quote every picture in this thread... $%^& you.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Suck a dick and put me back on your ignore list. If you want people to take you seriously, stop posting pics like the above and making a spectacle of yourself, Mr. Tokio Hotel.

i put you on my ignore list but it doesn't work for some reason
frown.gif

this topic is supposed to be about clothes, not bodies

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i put you on my ignore list but it doesn't work for some reason
frown.gif

Same here. ;-( Do you believe in destiny ?
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
this topic is supposed to be about clothes, not bodies
All teasings aside. On a serious note... I agree with you. Seems like my hormones did me an ill turn. Maybe I should have just pm'd him, instead of submitting my request in the eyes of the public. Maybe I acted too hastily. Maybe I should have been honest and admit that I was only fired up for the bazookas and not interested in her dress an belt from T.J. Maxx at all. Maybe I should take measures against superficialness instead of supporting it. I mean... real beauty lies within. I'm damn sure she has a wonderful personality. Maybe...

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
yo wedges and other **** are fine but for real, **** heels, they come off as really slutty to me.

I don't necessarily find them slutty, just unattractive in many cases. Flats/slippers tend to go better with the outfits I like women to wear.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Allow me to introduce Meredith from Melbourne...
_DSC0443.JPG
Edit // Pic doesn't work anymore. Need to find a new one...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics