• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How would you like a girl to dress?

bertie

Reaction score
Die - while I have not been active on SF for many years now, I do pop in/lurk occasionally (western shirts LOL) and have always enjoyed this thread. I agree it is unfortunately named but I think most of the active posters/readers appreciate the intent. There have been many attempts to derail but you and the other aficionados have kept it on track.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
gender and sexual politics aside, volume seems a bit out-of-step these days. would prefer leaner silhouette and functionalism and less mystery n drama

$.02!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Visvim FW21
Some nice pieces, but t's a more than a bit derivative and incoherent isn't it? it's like they just threw a load of different designers they liked in a blender and said 'that'll do.'

nthea's looks underneath are much, much better, every one.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Some nice pieces, but t's a more than a bit derivative and incoherent isn't it? it's like they just threw a load of different designers they liked in a blender and said 'that'll do.'

nthea's looks underneath are much, much better, every one.
Yea, I agree. I like nthea's outfits better, too.

I often think that I would like Visvim more if the prices weren't so high. I don't mind "Americana workwear" derivative, but prices have gotten so insane over the years.

That said, I own a few Visvim pieces and some of the details don't come across a screen. Sometimes there are subtle things about the items that look a lot better in person.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.