• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
vTLfO.jpg

she is like 14...?

bentobox250

Reaction score
tumblr_lncsefO4hj1qf2tk1o1_500.png

Not really so much how I'd like a girl to dress, more just the girl
inlove.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm going to break script here and say that more times than not, I'll usually prefer the girl with the really good body who wears slim/skinny jeans, a basic tee or top (perhaps over-sized) and some killer shoes. There's something alluring about a girl who can make such a basic template like that look cute or, dare I say, sexy.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm going to break script here and say that more times than not, I'll usually prefer the girl with the really good body who wears slim/skinny jeans, a basic tee or top (perhaps over-sized) and some killer shoes. There's something alluring about a girl who can make such a basic template like that look cute or, dare I say, sexy.

+100.

oldSFer

Reaction score

Hey, you're not supposed to say that because it would remind SF of the uncomfortable (that is, not "mad comfy") truth that most chicks would say the same thing about guys
lol27.gif

Rick Owens: "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead."
yahoo.gif

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
you aren't going against the grain at all by saying that. you're just saying you want a girl that is naturally beautiful with a great body which, as far as I know, is what most of us are looking for anyway. good genetics are good.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As obvious as that seems, there's a disconnect between that logic and how a lot of girls dress. You've got the ones who like to get dolled up as though they're perpetually on their way to a club. You've got the ones who put together cute, but almost nauseatingly coordinated ensembles. You've got those who wear ubiquitous "girly" items such as print tops or Uggs. But there are a surprisingly few number of girls I see around who fit the description in my original post. So it's cleansing to the visual palette when I do happen upon a girl dressed that way.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

This. THIS

I look through this thread sometimes and I can't fathom how these people like a girl to dress like an assles, flat chested grim reaper

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like hot girls as much as the next guy but jeans and a t shirt is kind of boring, clothes-wise.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not if they're covering the right type of body and it's all paired with some great shoes.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Real talk response. This is exactly what I would like my girl to dress like (she does)

audrina.jpg

Doesn't get any better than that imo sans being naked. My tendency to love hot ass environments does make me a bit bias as I don't get to see how much nicer a fit can be with layers etc.

Thought provoking? Nah, unique and "edgy"? Meh, but damn it if I don't love it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads