How would you like a girl to dress?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Lel, Jul 9, 2009.

1. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

mmmm

[​IMG]

^Nice

^^????

that is fucking terrible

2. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

^^????

that is fucking terrible

Not terrible, just really dull

3. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

^^????

that is fucking terrible

so you want your girl to dress like a SF member?

4. linkinwayne

so you want your girl to dress like a SF member?

[​IMG]

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

Not terrible, just really dull

That's horrible. Why the fuck would anyone want their girl to not show off any of their features is beyond me. Unless your girl is ugly/fat....

6. juliank

juliank Senior member

^^????

that is fucking terrible

Co-sign. Do Not Want.

7. linkinwayne

That's horrible. Why the fuck would anyone want their girl to not show off any of their features is beyond me. Unless your girl is ugly/fat....

Is it also a regulation in your family for females to walk around with cut-out holes in T's for their tits?

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

or not an object/piece of meat

9. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Lol. I imagine uncontrol as the biggest cock block ever

She's NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!!

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Lol. I imagine uncontrol as the biggest cock block ever

She's NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!!

LOL SEXISM

it's funny because we're privileged

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

or not an object/piece of meat
    Lol because a girl dresses sexy and exudes self confidence you correlate that with being an object/piece of meat. Hahahahhahahaa
    Is it also a regulation in your family for females to walk around with cut-out holes in T's for their tits?
    That comment is just retarded. Any straight guy love seeing girls that dress sexy, don't be a hater because you can only pull girls that wear AE jeans with uggs and a sweatshirt.

12. Guus

Guus Senior member

Lol because a girl dresses sexy and exudes self confidence you correlate that with being an object/piece of meat. Hahahahhahahaa
    I agree. There's a reason why nuns are completely covered and no fun.

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

No, that's not it at all. I don't think a girl dressing sexy means anything at all (other than she likes to dress that way). This is quite different from what you said:
    Which implies that only ugly/fat girls would not want to show off their bodies (or that men would always want their attractive girlfriends to show off their bodies).
    "Sexy" is subjective, and one man's sexy is another man's trashy. FWIW, I prefer cute and feminine styles to "sexy." Also depends what you mean by dress. I like seeing my girlfriend in lingerie, but I wouldn't really want her to wear it to the grocery store.

14. dmash

dmash Senior member

No, that's not it at all. I don't think a girl dressing sexy means anything at all (other than she likes to dress that way). This is quite different from what you said: Which implies that only ugly/fat girls would not want to show off their bodies (or that men would always want their attractive girlfriends to show off their bodies). "Sexy" is subjective, and one man's sexy is another man's trashy. FWIW, I prefer cute and feminine styles to "sexy." Also depends what you mean by dress. I like seeing my girlfriend in lingerie, but I wouldn't really want her to wear it to the grocery store.
    Fair enough, I see your points. Ex. I like seeing my girl in a sexy low cut dress with heels. Some people may think that's slutty, I think they're jealous. Most guys that say things like that anyways are the guys that have confidence issues and are scared of the girls leaving them anyways. I feel that pretty women should by all means flaunt it if they want. What's the point in taking care of yourself to never be free and 'show off' what you have. Not slutty at all IMO, just proud of who you are and what you look like. and I can respect that instead of take offense by it.

15. linkinwayne

That comment is just retarded. Any straight guy love seeing girls that dress sexy, don't be a hater because you can only pull girls that wear AE jeans with uggs and a sweatshirt.

How old are you, 12?