1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How would you deal with the "wannabee baller" friend?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Saltricks, Jul 26, 2010.

1. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

video documentation, submitted to MTV for a possible show can earn you millions, OP. think about it.

2. captoe

captoe Well-Known Member

3. EMY

EMY Senior member

lol

DUDE --- so I dont live too far from you. What happens if I met up with you next time you and douchefriend were hanging out? Grab some pics, maybe a video.. ya know, just to corroborate the story.

lol that would be an amazing idea. i live right next to the OP.

OP- by Davis do you mean ddavis?

4. volatility smile

volatility smile Senior member

lol that would be an amazing idea. i live right next to the OP.

LA SF meetup with douchefriend in tow? We can only hope.

5. jblazing

jblazing Active Member

Dude, start a blog and write about this dude. Awesome (almost regardless of fact).

6. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

Sex Life (Part Two of Two)The rest of that night is just too painful to tell.

Please do tell. There's so much hung out already.

7. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

epic. the new flmm thread. moar please

8. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

9. Saltricks

Saltricks Senior member

So I finally had it with douchefriend tonight.

He posted another griping thread about Obama taxing the rich blah blah blah. So I responded that he was just being greedy.

His riposte was that the rich contribute to the economy by buying yachts, etc. etc. flawed logic galore. Didn't really read through it all because I knew it was just a bunch of [​IMG] .

Anyway, I finally called him out for what he is, a cheap/greedy manwhore. I told him straight up, "don't act like you are looking out for/ care for people. You are the biggest douche I know, and you tip worse than an half Indian/chinese ebeneezer scrooge. Not only that, you brag about being an asshole, and expect girls to jump naked into your lap because you act like a coked out down syndrome patient whenever we go out. And you dress atrociously. A homeless and blind schizophrenic with a combination of autism and coprophagy would put together a better outfit than you. That is all"

Yes, I snap sometimes. Juvenile, probably. Necessary? Absolutely. Sue me for being human.

Anyway, waiting for a response from him.

10. EMY

EMY Senior member

does this mean the stories will end? i hope not.

11. Saltricks

Saltricks Senior member

does this mean the stories will end? i hope not.

No, I usually call him out once a quarter or so, but he just forgets it like it never happened. Oh well. No one can blame me for trying.

12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

for the sake of this thread, I demand that you go up to your friend and ask his forgiveness.

13. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

So I finally had it with douchefriend tonight.

He posted another griping thread about Obama taxing the rich blah blah blah. So I responded that he was just being greedy.

His riposte was that the rich contribute to the economy by buying yachts, etc. etc. flawed logic galore. Didn't really read through it all because I knew it was just a bunch of [​IMG] .

Anyway, I finally called him out for what he is, a cheap/greedy manwhore. I told him straight up, "don't act like you are looking out for/ care for people. You are the biggest douche I know, and you tip worse than an half Indian/chinese ebeneezer scrooge. Not only that, you brag about being an asshole, and expect girls to jump naked into your lap because you act like a coked out down syndrome patient whenever we go out. And you dress atrociously. A homeless and blind schizophrenic with a combination of autism and coprophagy would put together a better outfit than you. That is all"

Yes, I snap sometimes. Juvenile, probably. Necessary? Absolutely. Sue me for being human.

Anyway, waiting for a response from him.

Wait, you're friends with him on some other feg forum?

14. Saltricks

Saltricks Senior member

Wait, you're friends with him on some other feg forum?

facebook

15. EMY

EMY Senior member

bring douche to D&B at the block at orange 8/14 7pm. no need for introductions- i'm sure ill be able to spot him lol

16. Saltricks

Saltricks Senior member

he'll be standing near the well dressed good looking guy with a look of fear on his face and palms clenched in anger

17. Saltricks

Saltricks Senior member

Hah!

He is pissed! I went on this tirade on his facebook wall about how he doesn't tip etc.

So I tell him: "Now you know how I feel when you embarrass me in public"

He responded by deleting all my posts on his wall.

I find it odd that he can act that way in person (like a mega ultra super gargantuan douche of titanic proportions) but when it gets posted on facebook, woah shit, son!

Will post another story soon.

18. word

word Senior member

Facebook is serious stuff man.

19. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

please continue to provoke by shitting up his facebook wall

20. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

[​IMG] In douchefriend's defense, I heard "fresh as I return" too.