1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

How would one achieve this hairstyle?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by 1forumrat1, Jan 26, 2019.

1. 1forumrat1

1forumrat1 Member

https://i.redd.it/7tf3mlevud4z.jpg

https://i.redd.it/nguldpoitin11.png

What would be the measurements/guide to developing this kind of haircut? The look I feel was big in the 80s or perhaps 90s but is it just like a long on top with a part not in the MIDDLE but slightly to one other side? What the hell are the sides and back supposed to be like?

Any advice here welcomed, sorry I know the title is so redundant here.

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Stylish Dinosaur

Shoot plenty of roids and snort plenty of blow. That should give you the style you’re after.

3. Big Pun

Big Pun Distinguished Member

Start filtering your water and stop eating frog legs