• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to start eating healthy

marc37

Reaction score
lf is not as hard as you think to start eating healthy, here are my steps for creating a healthy diet. Eating alfalfa sprouts is vital for training the taste buds for better (healthier) foods. Alfalfa sprouts are the most nutritional of all the foods (except wheat grass & algae). lt is high in vitamins, minerals, has all the 8 [essential] digestive enzymes and plenty of [essential] fiber. [Because alfalfa has an abundance of nutrients], it will burn your mouth initially, or it will have a real strong taste. lt may taste disgusting to the novice but after eating it you will find that your appetite for heavier foods (pizza, meat etc) will diminish. Always eat alfalfa sprouts before meals. ln time you will find that you will naturally reduce your intake of coffe, tea, and unhealthy meals. You just wont feel like those kind of food and drinks anymore. Eating alfalfa sprouts make it easy to get all your RDA of vitamins and minerals. Â lt is an amazing food. Eating them dailey will greatly improve your health and feeling of well being. lt is one of the best blood-builders out there. lt is simply awsome stuff. Here below is an analysis of alfalfa. As you can see, it has an amazing amount of vitamins and minerals [like calcium]. Serial grass double the amount of nutritients of alfalfa.
alfalfa.jpg
MY TWO HEROS
myheros.jpg
REJUVALIC This drink is essential. lt will reduce you feelings for tea and coffee, and will strave off cravings for heavy foods. lt has more acidophillus than yoghurt (much more infact). Here is more info about rejuvalic (wheat water). (Sorry this will take a while to download however this is essential info. This info is of paramount importance. lt doesn't get any more vital than this).
rejuvalic1.jpg
rejuvalic2.jpg
HOW TO MAKE REJUVALIC Soak 1 cup of wheat seeds in a 2 litre [glass] jug of water, soak for two days (at room temperiture). After 2 days, pour the water into a glass container. This is rejuvalic. Drink it before meals. Don't throw out those wheat seeds [that you used], they can be used again to make another two batch's. So, fill the 2 liter jug [again]. This time you should only let the wheat soak for only one day. After one day, pour off the water again and repeat the process for another day [of rejuvalic]. You can soak the same wheat seeds for up to three batch's of rejuvalic. (When you become a pro, you can develop your own special yeast cultures and formula's). The way l described above is really the novice way. The best way is to sprout the [organic] wheat for two days and then soak the seeds. Rejuvalic will make a big difference to your health. lt is one of the most powerful foods (even though it is a drink) around. You will absorb your food better than what you have before. This is gr8 to stop farting, constipation, indigestion. This stuff rules. Very good for the elderly. Take rejuvalic before meals. Drink 6 glasses a day. Rejuvalic is an amazing food; mind blowing [infact]. Rocket fuel = rejuvalic, alfalfa sprouts and wheat grass juice. When you start having rocket fuel, you will not feel like eating cooked food. You will feel like better foods. l love my raw sprouts and brocolli. You will feel the same in time. lf l can do it, anyone can. (have not finished this yet). Standby for further topics on the benifets of fasting. Now that is a blow-away topic.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How to eat healthy, part two: Good health starts as soon as you wake up in the morning. Nothing gets you going like a tall glass of beer and a half dozen cigarettes. After this 'meal', you'll be hungry again in an hour - don't worry, this is normal, and it's a good sign. Remember - nothing satisfies like a Snickers....and in this case three or four will do. Lunch time is approaching, and convenience is always healthy. In this case, McDonalds and Taco Bell provide the ultimate in convenience. Remember to order at least three entrees of the menu, and supersize if they ask. More is always better. When dinner is ready, nothing hits the spot like an entire large pizza with triple meat and extra cheese. All that saturated fat is healthy - the fat particles will travel through your blood stream and help you by dislodging any junk that may be clogging the arteries. Other important points: - Beware of such beverages as natural fruit juice, soy milk, and the dreaded wheat grass juice - all very deadly. Instead, try soda (none of that diet or low cal stuff though&#33
wink.gif
or alcohol. Nothing will help your body more than tall glass of Scotch. - Smoking, while supposedly 'unhealthy', actually works wonders. All of that clean, fresh smoke helps you out by removing illness and disease. Remember - germs and bacteria prefer dirty places to live, they wouldn't want to live in a set of lungs filled with nice clean smoke.
wink.gif

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In response to the second picture you posted, of the man and the woman:

Why would you take advice from them? Look at that picture, those cats are baked out of their skulls. You can even note their rather large growing facility directly behind them. Look at that stash. It looks like they might even have some sort of hydroponics system set up...

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy in the pic looks like the Unabomber.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy in the pic looks like the Unabomber.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I was at the SFO airport when one of his threats were published. Such a pity he taught at my alum.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by marc37:
breathairians.jpg
masterb8man, do you really subscribe to this "breathairian" foolishness?? People, realize that this QUACK idea is that people do not need food to live rather they should get their nutrients and water from THE AIR.. Here are links that are eye openers: Skeptic look at Breathairianism From the Sunday Times The first has a lot more links to this Quackery. When they tested the claims of leading Australian proponent of inedia (Breatharianism), she was at verge of kidney and various other damages.. marc37, is this "living on air like an orchid" what you meant by:
l could define good and perfect health but l am afraid that it will freak people out too much.
in the topic "have we defined health yet?" If so, I would like to get you tested..
biggrin.gif

Andrew

Reaction score
Great article T4phage, not that raw scientific evidence will sway Marc37's opinions because "all scientists and doctors know nothing and are all in it for financial reasons". Of course Ms. Ann Wigmore also claimed to be a scientist and a doctor and published many books.

And that Breatharian ****.. that's just..yea...

marc37

Reaction score
l would not recommend breatharianism to anyone: it is too dangerous.

The only way breathiarianism can work is at high altitudes [where the cosmic radiation is alot greater]. Trying breatharianism would have been ideal before 1930. To much pollution to try it these days. Maybe a few highly evolved individuals like Sia Baba could make it work, but l repeat; do not try this at home. (l didn't mean to bring this into the conversation)

l will not mention this topic again. l don't want people getting funny ideas when they don't know all the facts.

Breatharianism can't be done in the city; anyone that says they can is a liar. (l didn't read your article T4phage, l am well aware of the shortcomings and danger).

marc37

Reaction score
l am not going to venture into theories [like breatharianism], l am going to keep it simple and only talk facts here.

l am only going to talk diet on this forum here.

P.S: l hope you all took the time to read the "lntestinal Gardens" article4. lt is brilliant.

P.S.S: l will not mislead you all with theories. l will only present hard tested facts. Everything l say on diet has been tested over many years by myself. l have a responsibility to present the facts. l will not lead you estray. l am professional enough to separate theorey from fact. (l am no health nutter, l am a responsible authority on diet).

fareau

Reaction score
Your eccentricity is usually charming. It is amusing to read your other posts, especially those regarding your extensive shoe collection. However, I do wish that you would cease this assault on our rational good senses. It smacks of cultish proselytizing to dredge up new converts. I would hate to think of you as some delusional "moonie" type, as it would taint all of your other postings.

Perhaps I should exercise my right not to read your posts on this subject. It's just that, while I find it a little uncomfortable watching what seems like a generally affable guy degrade himself with unyielding belief in semi-mystical hocus-pocus, I find it even more uncomfortable when he tries to convince others that there is any legitimacy to it.

marc37

Reaction score
Your eccentricity is usually charming. Â It is amusing to read your other posts, especially those regarding your extensive shoe collection. Â However, I do wish that you would cease this assault on our rational good senses. Â It smacks of cultish proselytizing to dredge up new converts. Â I would hate to think of you as some delusional "moonie" type, as it would taint all of your other postings. Â Perhaps I should exercise my right not to read your posts on this subject. Â It's just that, while I find it a little uncomfortable watching what seems like a generally affable guy degrade himself with unyielding belief in semi-mystical hocus-pocus, I find it even more uncomfortable when he tries to convince others that there is any legitimacy to it.
Said like a true medical professional. The foods l talk about improve your health, no question. lnstead of being closed minded, put your pride aside and investigate what l have said. Rejuvalic is incredible, try it. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose old son.
tounge.gif

Andrew

Reaction score
Marc37 I don't see what you have against medical professionals, maybe you don't have it out for all of them, just the ones that disagree with you. You tell us to investigate your insane diet, but thousands of people already have and if you don't like the results you simply say that they were unqualified or had some sort of financial interest in their findings. I just find it hard to believe that the only doctor in the world we can trust is a dead old lady you worship, for some reason she had it right and every other highly trained and educated doctor is completely wrong. You are accusing us of being close minded but at least we have all seen both sides. If you're going to ask us to read your "children of the light" bullshit, then the least you can do is read the article posted by T4phage and stop being narrow minded yourself. Reading over this I wish my posts could be as eloquently put as fareau's
smile.gif

FCS

Reaction score
It is amusing to read your other posts, especially those regarding your extensive shoe collection.

His knowledge on shoes (or on anything, really) is more pathetic than his knowledge on health.

And oh yeah, please stop calling people old son. What are you? The patriach Abraham?

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew:
... I just find it hard to believe that the only doctor in the world we can trust is a dead old lady (Ann Wigmore) you worship, for some reason she had it right and every other highly trained and educated doctor is completely wrong.
She wasn't a real doctor. Most of the "degrees" she held was either self bestowed, of from unrecognized/unaccredited institutions. Originally posted by marc37:
... put your pride aside and investigate what l have said. Rejuvalic is incredible, try it.
But many credible people have, and all come to the same conclusion: QUACKERY. Originally posted by FCS:
... His knowledge on shoes (or on anything, really) is more pathetic than his knowledge on health.
Ohh Yeah.
biggrin.gif
Originally posted by marc37:
The only way breathiarianism can work is at high altitudes [where the cosmic radiation is alot greater]. Trying breatharianism would have been ideal before 1930. To much pollution to try it these days. Maybe a few highly evolved individuals like Sia Baba could make it work, but l repeat; do not try this at home.
You should have read the link I posted, they did test the quackess at her mountain retreat: she almost died.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics