• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to start eating healthy

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Where the cosmic radiation is a lot greater"? Cosmic Radiation? How a harmless combination of very low energy photons and neutrinos that are remnants of when the universe was only a few hundred years old have anything to do with health / nutrition is truly beyond me (and every other sane person on the planet).

The only cosmic radiation that affects humans is UV; every other form of exterior radiation is blocked by the atmosphere.

Jon.

Andrew

Reaction score
Well it makes more sense now that she wasnt a real doctor, she just lied about it. And with that knowledge that she is a liar I don't see how anyone, Marc37 included, could believe any of her bullshit nutritional theories.

marc37

Reaction score
l used to get sick regularly until l tried my/wigmores diet. l haven't had a cold in 10 years. Wigmore is telling the truth, her diet works. (l used to get many colds a year, not now though).

Don't believe the skeptics. Try the diet, it works.

marc37

Reaction score
T4phage: you leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy. An intelligent comment at last. Thankyou.

l have heard all the hype against Wigmore before. Common; bring up some more stuff. l haven't altered my stance one inch.

Wigmore and myself overcome many illnesses by the wheatgrass program. Gee; l could make a fortune on health. l have conscience though.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by masterb8man:
T4phage: you leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy. An intelligent comment at last. Thankyou.
What comment? That warm and fuzzy feeling that you have in your tummy is probably gas from: the rejuvalic from too much alfalfa you need an enema.... NOW...
Wigmore and myself overcome many illnesses by the wheatgrass program...
and
P.S: the avator [above] looks very similar to me..
This is the reason people won't try it.... if you look like your avatar... sheesh.

marc37

Reaction score
Wigmore was given these honourary titles for the research and work she did with healing others.

Be careful of the skeptics; they do not have the runs on the board, Wigmore does.

Also, most plant-eating animals don't die of cancer. Be very careful of the skeptics.

l urge you all to check out the facts. The skeptics are wrong.

marc37

Reaction score
l look very much like my avator and l am very proud. At night l hook up gas-pipes to my mouth and eye-sockets and enhale poinsoness gas. lt makes me become mean, violent and dangerous. My aim is to become hooked up to the pipes full time so l look exactly like my avator.

Everyone is scared to death of me because of how l look.

F4iryder14

Reaction score
l look very much like my avator and l am very proud. At night l hook up gas-pipes to my mouth and eye-sockets and enhale poinsoness gas. lt makes me become mean, violent and dangerous. My aim is to become hooked up to the pipes full time so l look exactly like my avator.

Everyone is scared to death of me because of how l look.
Hahahaha... that's awesome.  I might not agree with about 99.8% of what you post, but it's damn funny.  Please keep posting.  It really is a great dose of unique humor that I could never find elsewhere.

Kevin

P.S. - I look like my avatar too... at night I take one of those protein shakes, the kind that poisons your blood, and it turns me this weird purple color... then my arms and legs and butt disappear and lo and behold I look like a snake... makes it tough to ride my motorcycle though, as it's almost impossible to shift or use the brake with no feet or hands, but alas... such is the price I must pay to turn into a purple big-headed snake each night...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads