1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How to run/jog with a girl?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Star, Jul 1, 2011.

1. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

Style Forum is full of social retards.

Seriously... wtf is this shit...

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

3. worldrunner

worldrunner Senior member

You not going to run with her for the workout but for the companionship.. DO your running in your own time.. Also in my experience woman naturally pick up the pace around men in ways that always confused me.. Enjoy your time with her and go for a double after work.

4. Star

Star Senior member

You not going to run with her for the workout but for the companionship.. DO your running in your own time.. Also in my experience woman naturally pick up the pace around men in ways that always confused me.. Enjoy your time with her and go for a double after work.

Yes I agree. Fundamentally I am not running for my own sake (otherwise I would go out hard by myself like a true warrior) but heck I have to show off a little : )

I got the comment today " I still think you are probably going to be much faster than me". Sheesh almost a turn off. Where is the self belief and confidence. I am sure I can play on that too : )

It is all mine to f... up : )

5. West24

West24 Senior member

this is the stupidest shit ever. wtf is wrong with you?

6. word

word Senior member

run behind her and keep poking her with your bonar so she runs faster

[​IMG]

7. scientific

scientific Senior member

you forgot option #5: jog slowly with her but keep it alpha by wearing a 40 lbs vest. when she asks tell her u are thinking of going out for the SEALs.

8. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

amen

9. Star

Star Senior member

you forgot option #5: jog slowly with her but keep it alpha by wearing a 40 lbs vest. when she asks tell her u are thinking of going out for the SEALs.

Yeah I thought of wearing a parachute vest to be ultra alpha but the chute might get in the way [​IMG]

10. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

Yeah I thought of wearing a parachute vest to be ultra alpha but the chute might get in the way [​IMG]

Keep the chute in the bag, then if it becomes clear she just wanted a running partner jump off the nearest cliff to make her feel guilty for a second. Obviously don't tell her you have a parachute in the bag.

11. ribkin

ribkin Senior member

Forum is going to shit.

12. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

no way this is a real thread. no way. It just can't be.

13. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Gee, you don't say...

14. Star

Star Senior member

no way this is a real thread. no way. It just can't be.

It is real my friend. I had my @ss almost handed to me by this chick. She kept complaining that I was going to takeoff and she ended hanging onto me at pace short of 2-3 feet all the way to the finnish. We were both wrecked at the end of the run.

The parachute was not required [​IMG]

15. Landry

Landry New Member

Its not a serious problem to run with the girl. I don't know what the difference when we run with the boys and when we run with the girls? we have to treat in simple and in same way.

16. explicit

explicit Member

stay next to her and have a casual conversation

17. Trit

Trit Senior member

I can't even run in the daytime as I'm not comfortable running on busy streets trying to make lights and whatnot. I've never run with a partner but I can only imagine it's fun if you're both getting something out of it, which would mean you're both at an equal level. But again you're only trying to socialize so have fun I guess? I see groups of 10+ sometimes going down the street, the majority of those runners have to be in it for something other than a hard workout so I suppose the social merits are valid.