• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How to procure Canali on sale?

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CommercialDoc
Saks currently has a number of Canali suits on sale. They had a further 25% markdown yesterday. After the 25% markdown, the price came to $597. I am not sure if this qualifies as a "good" price for Canali but I was pleased. They are usually happy to locate your size if you see something you like in a different size. They also have Kiton 7 fold ties marked down to $70 which also seems like a good price.

Hope this helps.

FYI - this was at Saks in Pittsburgh but I would have to imagine that those of you in bigger cities just have more to choose from

CommercialDoc, beat me to it. There is a recent thread on the Saks sale, here.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that thread is about off saks, which apparently has a 50% sale this weekend, and it seems like you can also use one of those coupons as well, but i'm not sure

saks retail is also having an additional 25% discount though

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami