1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How to Not Get Caught Cheating?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TyCooN, Oct 1, 2008.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

If you have a strong sense of self, treat your woman with respect, and pick the right girl, you will most likely not be cheated on. If you are, you have to move on. But that does not excuse cheating. It is a disgusting thing to do. I suggest not being in a relationship if you need to sleep with other women.

When I realized I wanted to sleep around after college ended, I broke up with my girlfriend. But I didn't string her along and cheat on her. Be a man and pick one or the other.

2. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

Okay, not speaking for myself but from my conversations with my friends, for the compulsive cheater its not about getting laid, what really drives them (or at least some of them) is the thrill of the hunt, or the game involved and getting the pussy in the end is just an added bonus.

3. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

I suggest not being in a relationship if you need to sleep with other women.
    A relationship is not necessarily monogamous.

4. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

A relationship is not necessarily monogamous.

It is if there is a possibility of "cheating".

5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Senior member

I'm impressed with the classy crowd on this forum. I'm sure this thread would have been hot topic on the GQ forums. LOL.

This had me chuckling to myself this morning at the office..this forum is truly a class act.