• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to meet.....

roothack.exe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmhollis
I mean seriously guys? I think some of us are thinking waaaay too much about it. Women are WOMEN, if you see one you like just go up and talk to her! There are tons of festivals coming up this summer there will be plenty of women out go chat it up with one. Women in general usually are warm to someone who is charming. Also in Washington, there are plenty of white women that go to places like Love, among other places. Check out Adams Morgan as well. I'm a black guy and white women usually have been pretty receptive to me once I start up a conversation--just stop thinking so much about it.
I 100% Agree with you, except I just want to add a little bit more onto what it is that you said. I think that the question you really need to answer isn't how to pick up a white woman, but rather, how to pick up the woman that you feel best aligns with your beliefs, goals, dreams, etc. To start, I am a black guy, I have spent my entire life in private school so I have grown up with white girls, but at the same time, whenever I would find myself around black girls I was always made fun of. I came to the conclusion that the only women that would accept me for who it is that I was would be a white woman. Now I am attending UNC-Chapel Hill and I have realized that there are plenty of black women who are like me who will appreciate me for me. So I came to the conclusion that it is not about the race of the person that determines their attraction for you, just simply the person. In which case, the best thing you can do for yourself is be yourself. If the relationship is meant to go somewhere, it will, if not... Well you are obviously not her type. Thats just the way it works with everything. However, if you are looking for tips beyond the trite, but true "just be yourself" line, I think I can point you in the right direction... don't worry if some of these over lap. 1. The first thing I noticed was some guys on this blog talking about going for heavier set women. And well, I have noticed this out on the street whenever I walk around town... that is, the bulk of the interracial couples I see around the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area generally involve a heinously overweight/generally unattractive white woman. So here is my first first bit of advice: go for what you want, and don't compromise your taste just to simply say that you "have a white woman". This leads me to my next point... In order to do this, you have to. 2. Acknowledge that a white woman is not an upgrade. She just isn't. If you think so, its simply a product of social programming. Delete it from your head, and that will allow you to better go for what you want. 3. If you want a quality white woman, hell, a quality woman in general, BE PRESENTABLE. Which means, wear decent shoes, a decent shirt. Invest in nice polo shirts that fit your body type the right way instead of looking baggy as hell. Invest in nice denim. If you're gonna wear a suit, pick out a nice brand for your price bracket and most of all GET THAT **** HEMMED, don't look like somebody's pimp. 4. Speak about important things, what you care about, what moves you. Be passionate. If there is any one thing that I have noticed white women are incredibly receptive to, its passion. 5. Be a man's man... This means, be strong, don't gush your heart out as soon as you meet her. Leave some mystery. But treat her well. 6. Be sophisticated. From personal experience with dating in northern private school to southern boarding school, there is one thing that pays for itself in leaps and bounds. Having some manners, knowing how to speak in appropriate situations. Sophistication is a novelty in modern society, so she will most likely view you as a catch regardless of your color and will feel comfortable about introducing you to her circle of friends, or even her family. And trust me, on this one, I have met a lot of daddies just through a good vocabulary, a well tailored jacket, well hemmed pants, and knowing how to treat a lady. My point is this, like any woman, you can find a white woman easily by simply just talking to any ol' white girl. But in order to find a quality white woman, one that is beautiful, well spoken, has all of her teeth, well dressed, in excellent shape and most of all, has a future, I suggest following those six bullets i listed above. Good luck bro. 7. Oh yes, I forgot... Be sure that you have some sort of a job. This applies to any woman. I don't care how you do it... just do it. You need to be able to provide, plain and simple.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you want to go the sleeze route but if you just want to **** a white woman try Craigs List Casual Encounters or an online hook up site like sex search. There are plenty of white women who want the thrill of going against social norms or whatever.

mmhollis

Reaction score
If you still are having problems finding white women who like black men there are a host of festivals coming up that you may wanna check out. But generally as most people have said the goal should just be to find someone compatible and if she happens to be white then great, so go to places you like and if you find someone who's white, hot and interesting all the best or hell maybe you'll find what you don't think you're looking for.

On another point, in the picture you posted the girls on both your right and your left are gorgeous, especially the girl in the blue! Are they from the Washington area?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here's the truth:

Hooking up with lots of girls is fun, but it is not very fulfilling. In fact it kind of make me feel like **** (but I wouldn't stop it - it's really like a mild drug addiction).

As tiecollector said earlier, just being a "player" works. I know, it's unbelievable. I wish I knew how female minds work, but I don't. They eat up the player thing though. Not to brag (because I mostly hook up with 5s-7s), but I can literally go out on any given night in NYC, and the first girl I decide to talk to I can almost guarantee I can be in her apartment or my apartment with her at the end of the night.

It's autopilot. Act like a dick. Be in control, be confident. Constantly tease, never be serious. Serious conversation = no ass for you. Of course here and there you will share actual facts about yourself with the lady, but don't get too caught up in that real talk.

Second, just have giant balls. I start touching from the start. I'll slap their ass before I know their name, and smile. I'll massage their neck while talking to them. The easiest way to kiss a girl is to kiss her cheek a few times first, then her neck (not all at once necessarily - but between tidbits of conversation). Then when there is a pause or you feel like it, just kiss her neck and work up to the mouth.

As a side point, you obviously need to be well-dressed, well-spoken, and witty to pull this off.

Now, I used to think this works for trashy girls, but real keepers would never go for it. WRONG. All girls respond to this ****. It's ******* ridiculous, especially because I can't even take myself seriously doing this anymore. I mostly use this on Ivy-league educated girls who are my age or older (23-29).

Let's see, what other ridiculous things work EVERY TIME. Okay here are a few: a surefire way to get into a girl's apartment is to get into a cab with her. Then get out whether she asks you to or not when she gets out at her stop. If you are both in the cab and going to different locations, confidently ask her where she is going and tell the cabbie (I prefer the girl's place - less resistance, except for the meaningless 'my place is messy' bs). Then just get out with her. She will say, "okay goodnight, it was nice meeting you." Either say nice meeting you to and walk in after her or make up an excuse if you have to (I have to use the bathroom). Once in, ask her for a contact case because your eyes are dry. Now the groundwork for sleeping over has been established, and it's over. What happens from here on out depends on how much you want it.

If you take a cab to your place, just take her hand when you get out and pull her out. If she likes you she can't resist because you are being a leader and a man about it.

As far as keeping your place clean, I am sure it must help but my place is messy and it has never hurt me in the past.

Phew, maybe I'll add more later. Hope this helps.

Spilotro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by roothack.exe
I 100% Agree with you, except I just want to add a little bit more onto what it is that you said. I think that the question you really need to answer isn't how to pick up a white woman, but rather, how to pick up the woman that you feel best aligns with your beliefs, goals, dreams, etc. To start, I am a black guy, I have spent my entire life in private school so I have grown up with white girls, but at the same time, whenever I would find myself around black girls I was always made fun of. I came to the conclusion that the only women that would accept me for who it is that I was would be a white woman. Now I am attending UNC-Chapel Hill and I have realized that there are plenty of black women who are like me who will appreciate me for me.

So I came to the conclusion that it is not about the race of the person that determines their attraction for you, just simply the person. In which case, the best thing you can do for yourself is be yourself. If the relationship is meant to go somewhere, it will, if not... Well you are obviously not her type. Thats just the way it works with everything.

However, if you are looking for tips beyond the trite, but true "just be yourself" line, I think I can point you in the right direction... don't worry if some of these over lap.
1. The first thing I noticed was some guys on this blog talking about going for heavier set women. And well, I have noticed this out on the street whenever I walk around town... that is, the bulk of the interracial couples I see around the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area generally involve a heinously overweight/generally unattractive white woman. So here is my first first bit of advice: go for what you want, and don't compromise your taste just to simply say that you "have a white woman". This leads me to my next point... In order to do this, you have to.
2. Acknowledge that a white woman is not an upgrade. She just isn't. If you think so, its simply a product of social programming. Delete it from your head, and that will allow you to better go for what you want.
3. If you want a quality white woman, hell, a quality woman in general, BE PRESENTABLE. Which means, wear decent shoes, a decent shirt. Invest in nice polo shirts that fit your body type the right way instead of looking baggy as hell. Invest in nice denim. If you're gonna wear a suit, pick out a nice brand for your price bracket and most of all GET THAT **** HEMMED, don't look like somebody's pimp.
4. Speak about important things, what you care about, what moves you. Be passionate. If there is any one thing that I have noticed white women are incredibly receptive to, its passion.
5. Be a man's man... This means, be strong, don't gush your heart out as soon as you meet her. Leave some mystery. But treat her well.
6. Be sophisticated. From personal experience with dating in northern private school to southern boarding school, there is one thing that pays for itself in leaps and bounds. Having some manners, knowing how to speak in appropriate situations. Sophistication is a novelty in modern society, so she will most likely view you as a catch regardless of your color and will feel comfortable about introducing you to her circle of friends, or even her family. And trust me, on this one, I have met a lot of daddies just through a good vocabulary, a well tailored jacket, well hemmed pants, and knowing how to treat a lady.

My point is this, like any woman, you can find a white woman easily by simply just talking to any ol' white girl. But in order to find a quality white woman, one that is beautiful, well spoken, has all of her teeth, well dressed, in excellent shape and most of all, has a future, I suggest following those six bullets i listed above. Good luck bro.

7. Oh yes, I forgot... Be sure that you have some sort of a job. This applies to any woman. I don't care how you do it... just do it. You need to be able to provide, plain and simple.

Brilliant post.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Here's the truth:

Hooking up with lots of girls is fun, but it is not very fulfilling. In fact it kind of make me feel like **** (but I wouldn't stop it - it's really like a mild drug addiction).

As tiecollector said earlier, just being a "player" works. I know, it's unbelievable. I wish I knew how female minds work, but I don't. They eat up the player thing though. Not to brag (because I mostly hook up with 5s-7s), but I can literally go out on any given night in NYC, and the first girl I decide to talk to I can almost guarantee I can be in her apartment or my apartment with her at the end of the night.

It's autopilot. Act like a dick. Be in control, be confident. Constantly tease, never be serious. Serious conversation = no ass for you. Of course here and there you will share actual facts about yourself with the lady, but don't get too caught up in that real talk.

Second, just have giant balls. I start touching from the start. I'll slap their ass before I know their name, and smile. I'll massage their neck while talking to them. The easiest way to kiss a girl is to kiss her cheek a few times first, then her neck (not all at once necessarily - but between tidbits of conversation). Then when there is a pause or you feel like it, just kiss her neck and work up to the mouth.

As a side point, you obviously need to be well-dressed, well-spoken, and witty to pull this off.

Now, I used to think this works for trashy girls, but real keepers would never go for it. WRONG. All girls respond to this ****. It's ******* ridiculous, especially because I can't even take myself seriously doing this anymore. I mostly use this on Ivy-league educated girls who are my age or older (23-29).

Let's see, what other ridiculous things work EVERY TIME. Okay here are a few: a surefire way to get into a girl's apartment is to get into a cab with her. Then get out whether she asks you to or not when she gets out at her stop. If you are both in the cab and going to different locations, confidently ask her where she is going and tell the cabbie (I prefer the girl's place - less resistance, except for the meaningless 'my place is messy' bs). Then just get out with her. She will say, "okay goodnight, it was nice meeting you." Either say nice meeting you to and walk in after her or make up an excuse if you have to (I have to use the bathroom). Once in, ask her for a contact case because your eyes are dry. Now the groundwork for sleeping over has been established, and it's over. What happens from here on out depends on how much you want it.

If you take a cab to your place, just take her hand when you get out and pull her out. If she likes you she can't resist because you are being a leader and a man about it.

As far as keeping your place clean, I am sure it must help but my place is messy and it has never hurt me in the past.

god youre such a loser. girls i know would laugh at you and tell you to **** off. its very clear youre going for lots of trashy 5's, maybe it works with them, but i can guarantee you it doesnt work with many good looking girls. and i can almost guarantee half the **** youre spewing you read in a book. you and tiecollector should go out one night and use your techniques you read about, id love to see the "things" you pick up.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
god youre such a loser. girls i know would laugh at you and tell you to **** off. its very clear youre going for lots of trashy 5's, maybe it works with them, but i can guarantee you it doesnt work with many good looking girls. and i can almost guarantee half the **** youre spewing you read in a book. you and tiecollector should go out one night and use your techniques you read about, id love to see the "things" you pick up.

No reason to be so judgmental. Not sure why you are so upset by my post - just sharing what works. I personally wouldn't consider successful, cute Ivy league graduates to be trashy, but to each his own. I wish you the best of luck using your own methods - what works for some doesn't for others.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Here's the truth:

Its funny but a guy tried the cab thing with my x. She calls me up and says "dude just followed me home and now he's in my living room" When she told him who she had called his eyes got wide like dinner plates and was gone in seconds flat. I got there minutes too late and he spent the next year avoiding us both like the plague.
I guess it works for some but beware, girl might have a psycho boyfriend or knife wielding roommate.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Its funny but a guy tried the cab thing with my x. She calls me up and says "dude just followed me home and now he's in my living room" When she told him who she had called his eyes got wide like dinner plates and was gone in seconds flat. I got there minutes too late and he spent the next year avoiding us both like the plague.
I guess it works for some but beware, girl might have a psycho boyfriend or knife wielding roommate.

Agreed, you gotta be careful as a single guy in the city
tounge.gif
. Honestly though, you can of course tell if the girl wants you to be there or not. I do not advocate forcing your way into a girl's apartment against her will (obviously).

auto90403

Reaction score
Originally Posted by catlettsl
Brad...from want I have seen and heard you should have no problems meeting black girls. Black women cry about the lack of strong men in the black community and express that they are more than willing to try dating a white man if he is serious.

Black women are easy to meet. I am telling you...Just make eye contact, walk up to them, extend your hand and introduce yourself. They will be so taken back that a white guy actually takes note of them they will melt right away.

No corny lines, just hi my name is .....and your are. Car wash, grocery store, bar, club...you name it.

This is good advice. In fact, it's brilliant. It's how you approach women of all colors and types.

How well it works depends on your charm and self-confidence.

Good luck.

If you can pull off your own advice, you're going to get more ***** than Frank Sinatra.

Sartorialiste

Reaction score
Brad...from want I have seen and heard you should have no problems meeting black girls. Black women cry about the lack of strong men in the black community and express that they are more than willing to try dating a white man if he is serious.

Black women are easy to meet. I am telling you...Just make eye contact, walk up to them, extend your hand and introduce yourself. They will be so taken back that a white guy actually takes note of them they will melt right away.

No corny lines, just hi my name is .....and your are. Car wash, grocery store, bar, club...you name it.

Just do what you're already doing...it's really a numbers game. If you chat up 10 girls, you might get all of their numbers if they're single, and if you follow through with calls and plans, only 1 or 2 might result in intimacy. Also, don't go for girls you don't find attractive; I honestly believe that you don't have a better chance with them, most people only think this way and it gives them the confidence to engage and interact with the girl which naturally gives them the chance to succeed. The problem is that it's difficult to have that same level of confidence and comfort with a very attractive woman and most men loose all of their power and start acting like a little boy that is following around his mother. It takes a strong man to not be intimidated by beauty and rejection. As you mentioned, it is something that women are looking for(not only black women).

Sometimes, people seem unapproachable because they're out of it, zoned out and going through their usual routine. If they're not being receptive, it could be because that they're just coming out of their trance and don't know how to react to you. Don't be affected by it and keep the interaction going for a minute or 2, you'll see that they'll warm up to you (and if they don't, wish them a good day and move on). Sometimes you'll be really surprised, an exceptionally beautiful girl that seems completely unapproachable might turn out to be very friendly and interested.

Give it a try and see how it goes =), good luck!

Mauby

Reaction score
Well still no luck fellas. Havent given up yet.

Damn, still?? You're in a city, go to a wine tasting. Try a yoga class. Maybe an acting class. If all else fails, go to the next Dave Matthews concert.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads