• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to make my feet look bigger?

NeptunesMocha13

Reaction score
I'm 16, almost 17, and I have small feet. You're probably thinking "oh yeah small like 8, right?" you would be wrong.
My feet are size four, and I have to shop in the kids section, along with small feet I am very short as well, but that's not what my problem is. It's also really awkward and a punch to the pride when I go shopping with friends and they say I should wear a certain type of shoe then have to explain to them why I can't.

I just need to know what I should do to make them appear bigger, without wearing skinny jeans because their size, and my height make people think I'm twelve when I'm not.. Any help would be nice.

Last edited:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you could gain a lot of weight.

Millerp

Reaction score

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are your feet proportional to your height, at least roughly?

annajulian

Reaction score
cut it out, no foot no worry...
rotflmao.gif

Just kidding, is u to your weight, don't loss it
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you dress casually and often wear sneakers, then for example choose bulky Nikes instead of Vans. But don't wear light- or bright-colored sneakers, because they highlight foot size. Also, in all seriousness, you might want to talk with your parents and a doctor about human growth hormone.

fathergll

Reaction score
How tall are you?

Funny I was at nordstrom a couple weeks ago in the clearance shoe area which is sorted by shoe size. I was towered by every guy around me since I'm 5'8" and was looking at 11.5 to 12's. I think every guy was easily 6ft+

DJackson

Reaction score
This probably doesn't help at all but here goes: I'm of the opinion that 16 is just a sh*tty age when it comes to certain things. Having size 4 feet would be one of those things. I believe all you really need to do would be to tell your self "f*ck normal sized feet. I'm rockin' my size 4's"

If you haven't already, I suggest you watch one of my all time favorites, The Big Lebowski, and channel your energy to a happy medium between the Dude and Walter, both sufficiently not giving a f*uck in unique ways. You can wear whatever you want but sooner or later you'll realize live is just a giant (head) game. Besides, size 4 is small.. no way around it. Sorry for the questionable advice.

DJackson

Reaction score
Oh god, 2, posts, I'm being trolled aren't I. At least I feel warm and fuzzy for trying to help. :nodding:

emrouse

Reaction score
WOW, mine are MONSTERS compared to yours, i were a size 24
(left=size24, right=size16, the sizes are bigger now, left=size27, right=size19. the good/bad thing is that there still growing!!! i want to have bigger feet, but the cost of shoes is high, yet, the person to the rights BOTHER have size 29!, (i WILL get bigger feet them him!!!))

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This site allows ****** Appreciation now?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads