1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

    There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.


    Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How To Lace Shoes Like This:

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SJC83, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. SJC83

    SJC83 Well-Known Member

    Feb 16, 2007
    so whats the knot called?
  2. hossoso

    hossoso Senior member

    Jun 27, 2006
    Seattle upon Rust
    I think it's called the hangman as another one mentioned.

    It sounds like that is the best you're going to get here. If anyone knew the name, they would have told you.

Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by