• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How to keep ends of hair from curling?

rahulk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have wavy medium length hair at the moment. Sometimes I straighten it if I have the time, but on other days I leave it the way it is naturally. I do use some mousse and gel on occasions.

The problem I have is that sometimes during the day my hair just curls up at the ends too much. I am trying to figure out how to keep it more wavy than curly. I don't mind if it curls a little bit at the end because that would look fine. But mine curls too much.

I'm trying to figure out a way to keep it wavy throughout the day so it doesn't curl up too much. I know I'm either doing something wrong or not doing something at all. Any suggestions/ideas would be highly appreciated.

I don't know if this helps, but I use Professional Sebastian mousse and gel since I've found them to be very good.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) Cut your hair shorter

or

2) Look at an at home Brazilian Keratin treatment to straighten your hair for a few months.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.