• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to Iron like a boss

Arsenal

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Not sure if this has been posted here before or not. Also, this:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. If you haven't seen them before, enjoy. If you have, my apologies. If the links aren't working...

Mudhiker

Reaction score
I like the style of this one:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Arsenal

Reaction score
hahaha

"Jolly good. Now we're doing really well here, so we need a rest. Right. Fine"

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first video entirely too much.

anyone know what kind of iron hes using?

Redwoood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And for those of us who don't have a desk-size ironing table and a professional steam iron, here is a video so you can make enough money to buy all of this:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Arsenal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackShoes
When will people stop reposting this?

Hey, I apologized in advance.

Have another video

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A desk-sized ironing board is a piece of plywood with a couple layers of felt and canvas stapled to it. And professional irons aren't expensive compared to what people here pay for shirts. You might keep that in mind if you don't like your current ironing setup.

AE7

Reaction score
i dont get the video number one
he doesnt seem efficient to me at all....
and notice how hard he breathes at the end of the clip

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to admit to a very satisfying feeling when he irons the back of the shirt from the inside and the wrinkles just vanish. I skip the back of my shirts, since they are getting wrinkled 10 minutes after being ironed when I get in the car...and since they are under jackets all day.

Mike

matstyleku

Reaction score
Really liked the first vid, but this one is also a favorite of mine:

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Great video on the shoe polishing. Anyone know where to get those style of round dauber/brushes from?

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All that hard work ironing only to fold it back up and add ugly fold creases back in
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads