How to get over things your gf has done in the past.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by MarkI, Aug 23, 2010.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I'm right here.

Wow, people.

WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIE!!!

lolz just kidding brah

2. Roikins

Roikins Senior member

i'd take a dump on her

FTFY.

3. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I really feel like an idiot for asking, I love this girl so much, and she realy is head over heels in love with me it seems, and she tells me all these wonderful things, like really great things, and she cares about me, she really does.

Basically she is fucking wonderful in every sense, but I think about the fact that shes been with other guys so much now it kills me, it really does I hate it, and I wish it would stop, but I cant stop thinking about it.

It is invading every part of my psyche, I see a guy post on her facebook, oh she fucked him, i'm with her and she runs into someone she knows, she fucked him, it goes on and on and on.

I hardly think she thinks about it, its totally my problem, I never brought it up to her again after I asked her.

Im contemplating talking to her about it, but I dont even know why, and something tells me thats not a good idea. This shit is seriously driving me crazy, fucking poisonous question. I wish id never asked.

I love her a lot, and really want to be with her...but I feel like something changed, and I cant really explain it but it seeps itself into every fucking aspect of the relationship. Like shell say something, and ill take it a certain way because I know shes been with these other guys, versus if I didnt know I would take what she said differently.

Its just like im filled with this weird constant paranoia, don't even know.

4. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Senior member

Do you think it would be a bad idea to talk to her about it?

I've been biting my tongue about it, but I feel it may be the only thing that will make me feel better, but it could also totally and completely backfire.

I don't think so, because she can't go back in time and undo what she's done. Honesty in a relationship is not the best policy. Women's minds don't work the same. Everything you say will be interpreted in a manner that best complements her vanity.

You need to talk to other people, like here on this forum. Sure, you will get a lot of wacky and unhelpful responses, but pressing on until you become ill is your only hope. I don't see you as the type who will go out and philander (which is really the best medicine for you).

5. Da Luis Vuitton Don

Da Luis Vuitton Don Senior member

the sad part is that she has had more encounters then you have [​IMG] dont focus on the numbers bro, just focus on some other dude plowing your gf [​IMG] jk, just judge her by how she treats you and give her a chance to let go of her past before she finds someone that will accept her!

6. robbz9206

robbz9206 Senior member

grow up or find jesus

7. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I don't think so, because she can't go back in time and undo what she's done. Honesty in a relationship is not the best policy. Women's minds don't work the same. Everything you say will be interpreted in a manner that best complements her vanity.

You need to talk to other people, like here on this forum. Sure, you will get a lot of wacky and unhelpful responses, but pressing on until you become ill is your only hope. I don't see you as the type who will go out and philander (which is really the best medicine for you).

Maybe I will philander, its just hard to get back on the market after being in a serious relationship for more than half a year, and having your buddies acknowledge you as unavailable for wingman duties, or most of the time even going out on the weekends. Hmmm

8. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I really feel like an idiot for asking, I love this girl so much, and she realy is head over heels in love with me it seems, and she tells me all these wonderful things, like really great things, and she cares about me, she really does.

Basically she is fucking wonderful in every sense, but I think about the fact that shes been with other guys so much now it kills me, it really does I hate it, and I wish it would stop, but I cant stop thinking about it.

It is invading every part of my psyche, I see a guy post on her facebook, oh she fucked him, i'm with her and she runs into someone she knows, she fucked him, it goes on and on and on.

I hardly think she thinks about it, its totally my problem, I never brought it up to her again after I asked her.

Im contemplating talking to her about it, but I dont even know why, and something tells me thats not a good idea. This shit is seriously driving me crazy, fucking poisonous question. I wish id never asked.

I love her a lot, and really want to be with her...but I feel like something changed, and I cant really explain it but it seeps itself into every fucking aspect of the relationship. Like shell say something, and ill take it a certain way because I know shes been with these other guys, versus if I didnt know I would take what she said differently.

Its just like im filled with this weird constant paranoia, don't even know.

That's pathetic. Grow up. She deserves better.

9. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Maybe I will philander, its just hard to get back on the market after being in a serious relationship for more than half a year, and having your buddies acknowledge you as unavailable for wingman duties, or most of the time even going out on the weekends. Hmmm

you should probably warn all of womankind now not to have a sex life before you come along, just so this doesn't happen again, you know?

10. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

She's 20 years old, what kind of sex life could you possibly have?

11. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Not to mention she was 19 when I asked her, her 20th birthday came after we were already together

12. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Not to mention she was 19 when I asked her, her 20th birthday came after we were already together

2 more posts and still no point. if you want to go catch up, then break up with her and do it. it's a really juvenile thing to get hung up on though. she can't undo who she's slept with, just like you won't be able to undo this relationship when you dump her so you can go do exactly what you're judging her for. fortunately for you, i think a good portion of the adult population does not dwell on this shit.

13. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

12 guys in maybe a 6 year sex life i'snt a lot at all. 2 per year. its actually weirder that you haven't been with at least 12 girls in that time period.

14. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

nothing wrong with the girl. so she had several relationships. big deal. guess you're not gonna take the "boyfriend of the town slut" rep very well eh?

you have the issues, and bringing it up will not help. at all.

think your girl doesn't deserve this or you.

15. intent

intent Senior member

grow up or find jesus
    QFP