• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to get a skinny face?

stylar

Reaction score
I look like my face baby fat never went away. And I feel that I'd look better with a tighter, leaner face (like most models).

Is there any way to obtain this without plastic surgery?

Worrddddddd.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
get re-born as a different person

for real though, how do you think fat on your face is going to go away??? by losing ___ (fill in the blank)
google those facial exercises that were on here a little while ago, otherwise stop looking in the mirror so damn much (like most models).

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
if youre talkin about baby fat, best way is to do a lot of hard work, labor, exercise, play a sport that requires a lot of endurance/stamina, etc.
baby fat usually means youre still young or you never really pushed your body to any limits when youre an adult. remember i said usually.

go work for UPS as a mail sorter in their warehouse for a half year. or go running everyday for awhile. for examples of course.

these things actually weather your body and face to make it more mature looking. just a sign that you work at life.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
if youre talkin about baby fat, best way is to do a lot of hard work, labor, exercise, play a sport that requires a lot of endurance/stamina, etc.
baby fat usually means youre still young or you never really pushed your body to any limits when youre an adult. remember i said usually.

go work for UPS as a mail sorter in their warehouse for a half year. or go running everyday for awhile. for examples of course.

these things actually weather your body and face to make it more mature looking. just a sign that you work at life.

As you age you lose elasticity, so the baby fat will start to sag and give your face a more chiseled appearance. I'm assuming you're in your early 20's...

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cut down carbs and run a caloric deficit. Weight will come off your face and you'll drop a couple of neck sizes. Not good for the ego but definitely will make you more chiseled.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I lost 15 lbs I dropped 1.25" from my neck. Felt good man.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
nice. it is good to have a skinnier and longer looking neck. more elegant.

i find the thick bodybuilding necks amusing looking.

err having mega traps makes you look like a badass. guys who have no necks (short guys) will look like dickweeds regardless.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
to each their own opinion.

of course
my opinion is superior
as always
smile.gif

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, heavy shrugs and upright rows will help with the neck muscularity. My neck is now 2 collar sizes less than it used to be but it is more muscular to the look. I can actually see the muscles running up and down the side whereas in the past, it was covered with a layer of fat.... and I was never ever fat - we are talking about 15-17% vs. 10-12%.

You can also do exercises with the neck harness thingy, but I frankly don't see the point unless you need to be able to take a punch or a tackle on a regular basis.

notalwaysrig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
err having mega traps makes you look like a badass. guys who have no necks (short guys) will look like dickweeds regardless.

I agree with the above quote. Lot's of people, in many body types can be handsome...but strong traps, not necesarrily the neck, are pretty cool.

...Here is my advice to the original poster:

fruits and vegetables, very good for skins elasticity. *tomatoes especially.
Sunscreen/skincare
Sleep. Helps alot with this. (very over rated)
Also, the better shape you are in, the more exposed the jaw line and cheep bones.

Happy Holidays.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question is kind of pointless without a full body pic to determine whether or not you're fat or just have a rounder shaped melon.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Insensitive
Your facial fat is going to go up and down with your bodyfat percentage. Whether one is a bodybuilder, boxer, cyclist, or whatever, you'll notice the difference in the face as one's body fat level changes. Sure, when you're younger, you're likely to have a softer-looking face. But you'll still see a difference if you do something to lower your bodyfat. Get your bodyfat (not necessarily your overall weight) down to where your abs become visible and I'm sure you'll see the difference in your face as well.

+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads