1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How to get a skinny face?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by stylar, Dec 17, 2010.

1. OakCreekHitter

OakCreekHitter Senior member

just lose weight simple as that

2. juliank

juliank Senior member

just lose weight simple as that

Ya, get back to us when you are at 8% BF and still have a pudgy face.

3. hrb

hrb Senior member

exercise more and eat less. How gaunt your face gets will also depend on genetics. If you're already running at a low body fat percentage, then you're somewhat out of luck.

4. word

word Senior member

If running bores you and you have money then buy a bike and cycle often. Road biking is boring as hell unless you live in the mountains with real climbs. So I recommend xc biking.

5. cjl2g

cjl2g Senior member

sometimes the face fat is impossible to lose if you are already thing. i know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. it may just be genetics and you have two choices, either accept it or get plastic surgery.

6. AleshaRebitzer

AleshaRebitzer New Member

Try face thin tool this tool is my biggest secret, makes my face slim n' sexy! Face thin tool is awesome! But just remember very important to follow instructions

7. tonymarvick

tonymarvick Member

You can't target a specific area to lose fat on, you have to work on losing weight.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014