• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How To Fold A T-shirt

Brian SD

Reaction score
someone actually posted this here a long ass time ago (long before the new forum and the Streetwear forum). still retains its coolness. i show it to my friends all the time and everyone is amazed (by me folding the shirts, not the video of it). its pretty easy to get the hang of.

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of napkin folding. Very easy, if you're a 'folder.' I do find this method to leave many wrinkles, though.

nomovement

Reaction score
man I can't do this at all. I hate folding shirts. I left my shirts in the dryer one day and my roomate folded them all so nice, it made me want to move home..

WalkmanX

Reaction score
Saw this video a few years ago and I've been folding my Ts like that ever since. Its super fast and neat. Takes a bit of practice to perfect.

CoryB

Reaction score
I have a hour of free time and now I have a new skill to learn. I always wrinkle tees so this looks great.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweeeeet, I got it!!

Love it

Now my girlfriend is looking at me funny because I am so stoked about a new way to fold shirts

K

justlooking

Reaction score
I learned this a few weeks ago and I think it's good. Might leave some creases in weird spots though.

Tabris

Reaction score
I watched it a couple of months ago when I decided to look it up (I forget why) and I've done it a couple of times since, but more often than not, I can't be bothered. Even if it does take 5 seconds to do.

Good way to fold shirts though =)

CoryB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by justlooking
I learned this a few weeks ago and I think it's good. Might leave some creases in weird spots though.

It should leave creases down the sides rather than the front. My shirts often come out with a perfect cross in the centre. I'd much rather creases to be on the sides, though the pinch marks may show.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the musical effects. Ninjas lie in wait in the shadows, and a shirt has just been folded.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads