1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How to deal with this ebay fake?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dusty, Mar 28, 2005.

1. dusty

dusty Senior member

It seems I got some fake PDC from the same batch as A Harris. The seller I bought from has a return policy, but who knows if he'll be scrupulous enough to uphold it. What should I do to get my money back?

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Contact Paypal, the seller, and your credit card company.

3. demeis

demeis Senior member

I bought fakes on ebay before most sellers will take a refund just make sure you keep documents of everything, ie delivery confirmation emails, and do contact the above mentioned.

4. dusty

dusty Senior member

What should I say to all those guys, especially the seller? "Your jeans were fake, I'd appreciate a refund"?

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

No, if he has an unconditional return policy, just email, "Sir, I am afraid I will have to return this item. I shally be shipping the package today." or something.

6. jmswentworth

jmswentworth Senior member

A nomad in a suit: London, Frankfurt, Milan, Paris
    Contact ebay as well, and notify them about the seller