• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to achieve this hairstyle?

Lumberjack88

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what I have to use to achieve a hairstyle like Johannes Huebl?
b-Johannes-Huebl-Olivi-42688b4b7ef8.jpg

Hamptons+Magazine+Previews+Custom+Silk+Screening+Odjja3SBcCMl.jpg

johannes%20huebl%20at%20ckin2u%20launch.jpg

Is he just using volume spray combined with hair wax/gel? How strong should the hair wax / gel be?Does he apply it to the hairline or the hair ends?

Cognacad

Reaction score
That guy on the right has a decent thing going on too.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just take the pics into the salon with you and tell 'em that's what you want.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Be much better looking than you probably are. No ****.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79

Truth. Looks like pomade rubbed through medium length hair, hair biased to one side, then use your fingers to tease the front hair forward. Use wax if you want a less shiny matte look. I kind of used to have hair like that a couple years back:

168zkvl.jpg

Lumberjack88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79

Let's just say I have similar facial features
smile.gif
That's why I'm asking... But being much better looking than I currently am would be nice anyway...

But even if I'd look like an asian or prince (the musician), a hairdresser should stil be able to make this hairstyle.. yet not one single hairdresser I've tried made a good job... I don't think it's because I don't have his face, because before johannes was born, i'm sure this hairstyle was applied to other models too, with much more different facial features... I just chose him because I look somewhat similar...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yea dawg why you gotta bring race into it?

w.kevin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lumberjack88
Let's just say I have similar facial features
smile.gif
That's why I'm asking... But being much better looking than I currently am would be nice anyway...

But even if I'd look like an asian or prince (the musician), a hairdresser should stil be able to make this hairstyle.. yet not one single hairdresser I've tried made a good job... I don't think it's because I don't have his face, because before johannes was born, i'm sure this hairstyle was applied to other models too, with much more different facial features... I just chose him because I look somewhat similar...

Yeah.. thank god you don't look like an asian (or prince, the musician). Wouldn't that be the worst...

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.kevin
Yeah.. thank god you don't look like an asian (or prince, the musician). Wouldn't that be the worst...

speaking of Prince why isnt that "sexy motherfucker" aging,as a matter of fact he looks younger then he did twenty years ago...deal with the devil or what?

Lumberjack88

Reaction score
Wow, political correctness is king here... ok, just to clarify it. Some of you tell me that I have to look like this guy in order to achieve such a hairstyle. But the truth is, it's not about the looks, anyone can have a hairstyle like that with proper advice... I can even be from another race and it still wouldn't matter.

I'm not saying it's worse to be an asian or black, I'm just saying even if you're not caucasian you could have hair like the guy in those pictures. Ease up fellas...

Btw: My love for human beings in general is only surpassed by jesus christ... now think about it.

"Ey bra, what does religion have to do with it??"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads