• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to access your old B&S thread - and posting into the new B&S system

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You guys are welcome to create a new featured B&S thread. We don't have the personnel right now to "curate" the featured B&S section. I'll be removing that, and using it intermittently to coordinate with that Sunday's journal theme, but right now, we simply don't have personnel to promise to make the featured B&S section a priority.
Got it. Thank you.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hello, how can I add a link to buy now with the purchase price? I've included my paypal email address and entered a price for USD but no matter what I do, I cannot get the link to the price to take a buyer to PayPal.

Thank you.

Your item does have a purchase link. You just can't see it because you can't purchase your own item.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your item does have a purchase link. You just can't see it because you can't purchase your own item.

FANTASTIC thank you. It's my first item I'm selling so this makes sense!! :fonz:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dumb question once you make the listing is it possible to add thumbnail so it shows up on the browsing instead of having to click into it?

Edit if the answer is I have to make a new one then oh well...

Edit: never mind figured it out

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the order of photo determined? Alphabetically by filename, upload order, etc? I am having trouble getting my photos to display in the order I would like, and see no utility to move them around.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How is the order of photo determined? Alphabetically by filename, upload order, etc? I am having trouble getting my photos to display in the order I would like, and see no utility to move them around.

The best way to solve this problem is to select all the photos from a folder and drag and drop them into the description text box. Then the photos will show in a list in the Attached Files area. From there you click on full image in the order you want them to appear in your listing.

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best way to solve this problem is to select all the photos from a folder and drag and drop them into the description text box. Then the photos will show in a list in the Attached Files area. From there you click on full image in the order you want them to appear in your listing.
Thanks, Rob. I'll give that a try.

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my photo order straightened out, but have lost the photo that shows up on the listing page. How do you get a photo to show up there?

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Got my photo order straightened out, but have lost the photo that shows up on the listing page. How do you get a photo to show up there?
click "edit classified icon".
Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 15.24.45.png

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi @admin @LA Guy , thank you for the exciting upgrade and I like the enlarged listing icon! One feedback, I think most listings have size info in the listing title to help save viewers' time but the current configuration only shows a few words from the title, e.g. in my case you can barely see anything besides Bottega Veneta and it also doesn't indicate seller info. If sellers must add size info in the listing tag line it's a lot of work.

Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 22.02.14.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics