• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to access your old B&S thread - and posting into the new B&S system

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I believe I've fixed both of these issues.
Hi @admin the bug already came back. The editing options on the top right corner disappeared and can't add listing icon again.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi @admin the bug already came back. The editing options on the top right corner disappeared and can't add listing icon again.
Yeah fixing it broke the homepage. I'll be working on it again today.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks, please let me know when it's done @admin (and how to access the classified tools/edit classified icon page)
It should have started showing up for you yesterday afternoon. Check in the sidebar when you view your classified.

tsasls

Reaction score
What does resource not paid mean when you attempt to buy an item?

admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
It means the seller didn't setup the classified correctly. If you send me the item URL via PM I can fix it.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi @admin, I noticed the Featured Listings do not rotate for months and some items were already sold thus becoming irrelevant. Before styleforum moved to the new platform there was a featured B&S thread updated weekly. Can the new featured listings module rotate in a similar fashion?

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
Hi @admin, I created a new listing, but forgot to add a front page picture. If I click on the edit link for my listing, I don't see an option to add a front page image. Thanks.

Nvm, found the link on the right side of the page.

Last edited:

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, how can I add a link to buy now with the purchase price? I've included my paypal email address and entered a price for USD but no matter what I do, I cannot get the link to the price to take a buyer to PayPal.

Thank you.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi @admin, I noticed the Featured Listings do not rotate for months and some items were already sold thus becoming irrelevant. Before styleforum moved to the new platform there was a featured B&S thread updated weekly. Can the new featured listings module rotate in a similar fashion?
You guys are welcome to create a new featured B&S thread. We don't have the personnel right now to "curate" the featured B&S section. I'll be removing that, and using it intermittently to coordinate with that Sunday's journal theme, but right now, we simply don't have personnel to promise to make the featured B&S section a priority.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads