1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10 : Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is one of three sets of of Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

How to access your old B&S thread - and posting into the new B&S system

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. robxznyc

robxznyc Distinguished Member

Got it. Thank you.

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Admin

Your item does have a purchase link. You just can't see it because you can't purchase your own item.

3. savvysartorial

savvysartorial Senior Member

FANTASTIC thank you. It's my first item I'm selling so this makes sense!! :fonz:

4. clee1982

clee1982 Stylish Dinosaur

Dumb question once you make the listing is it possible to add thumbnail so it shows up on the browsing instead of having to click into it?

Edit if the answer is I have to make a new one then oh well...

Edit: never mind figured it out

5. Paul902

Paul902 Senior Member

How is the order of photo determined? Alphabetically by filename, upload order, etc? I am having trouble getting my photos to display in the order I would like, and see no utility to move them around.

6. robxznyc

The best way to solve this problem is to select all the photos from a folder and drag and drop them into the description text box. Then the photos will show in a list in the Attached Files area. From there you click on full image in the order you want them to appear in your listing.

7. Paul902

Paul902 Senior Member

Thanks, Rob. I'll give that a try.

8. Paul902

Paul902 Senior Member

Got my photo order straightened out, but have lost the photo that shows up on the listing page. How do you get a photo to show up there?

9. robxznyc

click "edit classified icon". Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 15.24.45.png

10. Paul902

Paul902 Senior Member